Reviews for Over the Rainbow
TrueBells chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Awesome! I really liked reading this one!
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
it would have been hilarious if u said the wicked witch of the west naraku. i thought that was a sweet job!:)
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I've read other stories where Kagome wakes up somehow or another and thinks her life hunting for shards might have been a dream, like a wish on the jewel at the end changed reality, only to be relieved as the modern-day counterparts of her friends also remember things as they once were, but I have *never* seen one with a Wizard of Oz flare, LOL. You're right, there really *are* a lot of similarities, and Inuyasha as Toto? LOL!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Interesting idea. I liked the idea of Naraku melting because of a bucket of water. Awesome job!

-d101
Kaelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Cute, very cute. Not once had I considered parallels between The Wizard of Oz and Inuyasha; but then, if I had a comparable level of creativity, I'd be writing fics instead of merely reading them. As you said, it certainly isn't a masterpiece, but definitely a unique idea. I like it. :]
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
If you made this into a full length fic, I would definitely be reading it. I can't promise I would read it if anyone else wrote it, but if you did, I would be there to see history in the making. Loved it as a oneshot though. I never noticed how similar the stories were, but I will not be forgetting it now.
Nuying chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
and the Evil Naraku was melted permanently into a puddle of poisonous miasma... haha miasma... nice!
Pinkpokegal chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
that was... TOTALY AWESOME!
brakken chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Hehehe...cute. I like the ending the best, where they've had this earth-shaking realization of how much they mean to one another, of how close they were to losing each other-and he asks her out to semi-formal. Nice...Teenage psychology/relationships in a nice little nutshell for ya. Not that teenagers can't go all out romantic fools, promising the stars to their beloveds-goodness knows I convinced myself I was one of that populace not too long ago (try 3 months? something like that? weird, feels longer...). Given my own experience, I'm kind of glad they're still at the stage of going to dances- it's a realistic one. I'm sure they love each other very much, but you just shouldn't start convincing yourself you're going to be marrying someone at that age, because soon your conception of the other will be so skewed and idealized, and no good can come from that. Yeah, can you tell I felt like venting? Nice job getting me connected with it anyways...
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*smiles* Aww-that's cute. I freaked out when she said Nah, but then I finished it-sugary sweet fluff! Nice parody of sorts. I love how you matched everyone up-"the so-called Good Witch of the South, Kikyo." :)
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Loved it! So sweet and touching! I just love it - makes me smile.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aww, this was sweet! Speaking of that comedic potential of InuYasha as Toto...I have this odd picture of Kagome, in pigtails, dressed up like Dorithy, with a large grin on her face, with InuYasha, reletively naked except for some tuffty brown fur in places, sitting at her feet, with Kagome holding a leash that's attached to his prayer beads...that sounded a little more perverted than I expected... Aw well! Cute fic!
clumsy-azn chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
omg. UBBER CUTE!

i don't really get how that has to do with the Wizard and Oz and the kinda chemistry its suppose to create here. But, omg, it's cute, anyway. Good job!
Sqidly chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was great!
starry-eyed-miko chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Hello :)

Well, first off, I wanted to say I've read your story "Good Dog", and found it absolutely hilarious and amazing. I don't think I got around to reviewing, and I feel bad for that, for it really was an amazing story :)

So, as I do with all amazing stories, I check out the rest of the works my their authours. I love this story, I found it really cute. I liked the Wizard of Oz-type beginning as well. Made me chuckle :P

Anyway, chalk up another piece of fantastic work by you :)

starry-eyed-miko