Reviews for The Arigatou Project
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
Yay for classical romance indeed! This was like a fairy-tale except that much more touching and vivid.

Oh I loved it so! A true gem among stories, really, and I must say I love your writing style; it's so clever without being fussy. _

I squee'd and squee'd and squee'd and I'd very much like to thank you for putting the 'squee' back in 'exquisite' O.o (Pardon the bad bad joke -_-U)

Beautiful, truly beautiful! I love how Inutaisho is the perfect balance of princeliness and sensitivity and Mai (squee) the mysterious mother of Sesshomaru is squee-refically maiden-like and also has a sort of Kagome-ness about her which I found particularly endearing.

Oh, and another thing I loved were Myoga's comments on his exo-skeleton (yes, weird, I know, but bear with me ;;) and how the story is told through his eyes.

Wonderful! One of the best stories I've read in quite a while! I can stop gushing about the utter brilliance and beauty of this story. There is also a sense of poise present throughout...makes me just wanna cuddle this story and squee and cuddle it some more and squee...you get the idea.

What else can I say apart from congratulating you on being an amazing authoress! _

It was an absolute delight to read this story!

Azaleea
Nebride chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
I just had to stop by and read this again. I love this story so much! And I'm still so flattered that you wrote it for me. Thank you again!

Nebride *glomps Emp* :)
Autumn Dragon chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
This story was really sweet. I enjoyed it a lot. Write more romantic stuff, you're really good at it!
JenniferJ chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Aww, such a sweet little love story, with surprisingly little carnage considering the love birds involved. These little side stories are real gems. I was wondering though, could I have mine posted separatly, see I have this C2 community for stories about children in Inuyasha. I'd love to include it but I'm sort of worried that if its in with these any younger people who'd probably quite like it wouldn't be able to see it.

In other news, I bought a really pretty shawl yesterday, just the thing for the start of winter, I just felt like sharing that.
Venganza152 chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Milady has returned with another brilliant tale. Quite gallant if I do say so myself. I love these fics and wish you would update more often. Please update soon!

Peace, for now!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
*giggles* I love it!I'm also a sucker for the sweet romantic stuff like this! luv kira
Nelson Bannaba chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Oh lovely! I started this thinking, hm, I dunno, pairing him with an OC is too easy, but then you pulled it off beautifully. By the end of it, I felt attached to Kirei and I was really getting into their sexual escapades and subtle relationship developments. The attempt at the foursome was so funny. I like his reaction at the last bit (redenned angry eyes). Your lyrics fit each part so well and it I loved the jumping from bit to bit - kept my attention and I just, well, adored it.

Thought the bit about - "Poisoned wounds do not heal. You of all people should know that." was a nice touch. So Sess hadn't realized his prickles were doing damage, eh?

Creative, excellent read.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
Wow, you developed the relationshiop between Inutaisho and Ryuukotsusei beatifully. During the second meeting, I loved it that they called one another 'sensei' and 'boy' right away.

Your writing was terrific in this one - you seemed truly inspired (I suppose so, since this has become a favorite pairing of yours).

“Oh, Taisho,” he whispered into bloodsoaked moonbeams. “I'm sorry, so sorry.”

Now that was lovely.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
I know this is fast, but I printed out copies and am just now coming back to review. This was uber-cute and I LOVED the bit at the end where you translated.

"No, probably not, you guys are boring!" Too cute! And it fits her.
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Mighty fine lemon if you ask me. This came out nicely!
Autumn Dragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hey there, sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyway, this was my favorite one. It was so sweet. Bye bye. :)
LadyRhiyana chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Oh wow. This was very strange, and very twisted, and absolutely fascinating. I love that song, and you've incorporated it so well into their very strange relationship. I never thought I'd enjoy a Sess-OC so much.
Nebride chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Well written as always! You are very good at capturing your reader. :)
Nebride chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Well, this was a surprise – and a delightful one at that! Good to see Sesshoumaru on a short leash for once. LOL! Excellent writing – so well done in fact, that you were able to carry off this different style quite well.

Hmm… I actually feel quite envious of Kirei. Lucky girl. *grumbles*
foodaddict chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Woohoo, you finally got down to mine! XP It was really fun, haha-I really do think Saki would be good for him, and what happened was cute and sweet enough for me! ;P Now that I think of it, yeah, a lemon in there would've been really weird and awkward. As it is, it's really sweet and I wabshyu fowr it! *grabs Eia and squeezes*

*POOF!* *pink light prisms everywhere*