Reviews for One Week in Vegas
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
Great story
Maybe you could have a sequel having it focus on Tristan's father trying to get him back for selling of the company and draining his bank account by kidnapping Rory and a ransom.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I'll poo iykffi
Sarcastickay001 chapter 26 . 11/10/2008
Hi I just read your story, loved it by the way, I just wanted to know if there was a sequel? I know in the AN you said you were thinking about it, so again I was just curious. :)
CrazyHouse chapter 12 . 10/5/2008
Hey great story can't even keep track of how many times i have read it. I would really like to see what rory's dress and ring looks like.
sailor cyanide chapter 26 . 7/2/2008
FANTASTIC STORY! You are AMAZING!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 26 . 2/3/2008
I am going to re read this and I will get back to asap!
LL4evr chapter 26 . 2/3/2008
AW! it ended on a happy note. u should do a sequal with rory and lorelai's kids playing together! it would be so cute! hope 2 see a new story from u soon! :)
shalomgirl chapter 17 . 10/2/2007
cool
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 25 . 9/18/2007
please write a sequel!
Rebel in Pink chapter 25 . 9/16/2007
really good! i love it:]update soon
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 25 . 9/8/2007
great chapter
princetongirl chapter 25 . 9/6/2007
loved it update soon
aislingforstars chapter 25 . 9/5/2007
Since this is the end, I figured it would be suitable for me to leave a review... I don't think I've left one at all throughout the story but I've been reading it since the first chapter.

Okay, honestly, in the beginning of the story, I just kinda rolled me eyes and thought 'oh, here's another one' but yoy proved me wrong... I love this story so much. It is probably one of my favorites of all time. At all. You did such a wonderful job with this story and it was all so real. It was just, amazing. Amazing, I love it!

Brillant job with the stroy... it's the best!

Kelli