Reviews for Cold Blue Metal
I really hope you in up finish this story its good
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I luv ur story! Ps its ninja art not ninja magic :)
Ol chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Ol
RustedEagleWings chapter 27 . 9/24/2014
Liked this story lots, can't wait to read the other.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Naruto is trained by Itachi for 4 years and he is still wearing orange jumpsuit WTF!

NARUTO IS TRAINED BY ANBU CAPTAIN HE DOESNT HAVE TO SHOW OFF FOR IRUKA BY DOING MORE THAN WHAT WAS ASKED FOR. IT IS KIND OF STUPID AS ITACHI WOULD HAVE BEATEN IN TO HIM TO NOT SHOWOFF.

I THINK YOU WANTED TO MAKE NARUTO MORE CAPABLE BUT IT IS NOT PRACTICAL IN THE STORY LINE.
BlackestMorning chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
The style Jet Li was using in The One is called Ba Gua Zhang
serenitydc chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Bishounen no jutsu(Pretty Boy Technique)... I absolutely adore it.
sergie chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
ok im gonna stop reading from now on i really don't like emotionless naruto fanfics sorry
obscurereader chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
why is naruto still wearing orange. doesn't that go against the whole stealth/assassination stuff itachi specializes in.
obscurereader chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
itachi doesn't show emotion...
McCabeRz chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
I fucking hate how the main character is always the person who is unattractice and shit but then you get little arrseholes like Sasuke and girls are just line lineing up.
kingkickass chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
NICE
Tamotsu Uzumaki chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
YO love the story so far. The kabuto thing was easy to spot those that could not do not know or remember much from the manga/anime. As a fellow naruto fan(duh look at my name) the story is different and naruto sounds a lot like sai from shippuden. The way your making naruto progress is scary to the point that he can last against a sannin. I just wanted to say he is sounds like a "soon to be god". The parring is diffrent and i like the fact that its not a naru/saku or sask/naru. I think that Itachi and maybe Anko parring would work or someone else i cant think of many main story kunoichi to pair him with atm but never the less keep up the good work.
Anju-chan2 chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
i like this better than the other one. sorry. i just wish that you continue this story.
Evci chapter 27 . 10/29/2010
it was good as long as it lasted, now i think Im gonna start readinng te rewrite !
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »