Reviews for Unsung Hero
Forever in Your Heart chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I just want to say how much I love this story and how well written it is. Everyone was in character and I really enjoy the whole idea for the story and I love all the reasons why Lee is Hotdog's hero. Fantastic Job!
anamarya chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
well, he was all of that and so much more...

nice story... but you broke my heart because i remembered that BSG ended and i'll not be able to see Apollo again :((
fandroid chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Novel and interesting.

Really good.
Pairatime chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
very good, I liked the point of view, and why he was Hot Dog's hero
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
It's so good to know that others see what I see in Apollo. Thank you for writing this, it is wonderfully intuitive and restrained, much like our reserved, quiet CAG (now Commander!) Glad to know I'm not the only one.
midnightair chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
i loved that! you really captured each character. fantastic work. a conclusion by any chance?
Ammonite chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I did like this very much, what a great idea. One of the things that makes Jamie Bamber a good actor, is that you can see the emotion in his face and body language, but it's quite subtle.

Good job.
eveningspirit1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow. I don't know if Hot Dog really knows Apollo all that well, but you certainly do. Thanks for sharing.
burgermeister chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
This is a very touching story. Everyone, especially Apollo, was completely in character. When I watch the show I'm disappointed that the writers don't seem to show Lee's's hard to remember that he had friends on Atlantia too. You showed that in a very creative way. My favorite part has to be that Hot Dog chose Lee as his hero. Very nice! :)