Reviews for Lost and Found
Ereneviana chapter 31 . 11/1/2012
Gotta say, I'm sad that you never finished this. I love the interaction between Tory and the twins, I really liked Craw as well. I hope someday you'll pick this back up again, but i won't get my hopes up. To bad, because this was a fantastic story.
Lady of Romance chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
Frickin sweet! I loved it! Please update soon
doulikecheeze chapter 31 . 5/21/2010
ohhhhh I love this story! I was hooked from chapter 1! I hope you contiue with it!

doulikecheeze, fanfic reviewer
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 31 . 9/26/2009
What? No more?

Come on!
ButterflyOnna77 chapter 31 . 12/12/2008
Great chapter! I love this story.

Craw is great. So cute.

Hm, I wonder when Lisa will get involved again, she is FBI now. Vivian looks liek her, but it's not right?

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mira Spiegel chapter 31 . 8/27/2008
I loved your story...every time I sat down at the computer I had to read more until I finished...only to find out that's not the end! Argh! You must finish! This was just an extremely well written story and I love the cross over with Red Eye...very cleverly done! And I don't know why but I love Craw, that's just a really cool trick to write from the crow's point of view.

Awesome job!
BreakfastOnPluto chapter 31 . 7/21/2008
this story is so effing amazing.

but you seriously need to update.

You write really well and I love how you captured the characters perfectly.
Deviant Logic chapter 31 . 3/23/2008
This is a good story. I'll keep an eye out for updates. One small note, though, about Jonathan's parents wanting him to be a doctor or businessman rather than a psychiatrist: a psychiatrist is basically a doctor that has specialized in preventing/treating mental disorders. So that would mean Jonathan did become a doctor, really. It might be better to say that his parents just wanted him to be a businessman or a businessman and something completely other than a psychiatrist, like a lawyer or something.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 31 . 12/7/2007
This is so disturbingly hot. I'm used to reading Bruce pairings, but wow, this fic totally blew me away. Love it. Really hope you update soon!
Christine8806 chapter 31 . 12/1/2007
Okay, so I just read this entire story in two sittings (it would have been one, but at about 3am I realized that sleep was kind of important). Anyway, I'm totally hooked. I love Tory, she's an OC that I actually care about, which doesn't happen very often, and your portrayals of Jon and Jack are great. I've been alternately laughing, shuddering, and getting misty-eyed through these 31 chapters, and I can't wait for the next installment! Please update soon, or I will have to glare at you with my best imitation of Monster Eyes.

;-)
CrescentSapphire chapter 26 . 11/5/2007
This chapter made me want to go 'muahaha' for some reason...
Starlight8 chapter 31 . 4/20/2007
Okay... I think it's way overdue that I leave some sort of review for you; especially as I've enjoyed it so much so far!

It's very hard to write a believable O/C; but I think you've pulled it off very well here. Pure escapism... please keep it coming.

Just a little side point from a Brit... snog isn't quite as far as making out... just kissing, full frontal, tongue down the throat maybe, but not much heavier than that. Or at least it was when I went to school, back in the realms of fantasy. My favourite word has to be "formidable", which sounds much better when it's pronounced the American way... oh, I also like the word "chocolate" pronounced the french way, well any way really! I digress and waffle (another favourite word!). Update when you can...
Lady Nigh chapter 25 . 4/18/2007
That was insanely and darkly HOT!
Lady Nigh chapter 24 . 4/18/2007
You have penetrated the intimate corners of the psychotic mind with brilliance.
Lady Nigh chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
The psychosis in this is so meaty I can sink my teeth into it. I must be some dark demented creature of the macabre underworld, but I simply can't get enough of this fragile sanity.