Reviews for Let's Play A Game
Pandatryoshka chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Lol ShikaTayu

Unusual pairing, good story.
TheTricksterRuler4Ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
LOL Poor Tayuya...
ThisAccountIsClosedForever1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Pretty cute and funny! Aww, but poor tayuya got blown away..XD
Someday-Known chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was so funny! It would be awsome if you had more though.
redfox-akatsuki chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
lol! that was pretty hilarious! XD Tayuya's mostly my fave female antagonist! XD
eryv chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
LOL. Funny thing is, I can actually imagine this happening.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
hahah, that's really cool :)!
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
The ending was a little odd, but it's a crackfic. I'm glad Tayuya won, though. Shikamaru's genius is overplayed by a lot of people, I think.
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
LOl. This was funny in more ways that one. Tayuya cracks me up in any fic. Nice job.
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
oh my god - thats great! you are so right - shikamaru would definately have a shogi board n cusions in his vest! XD!

but wow - tayuya won?

wow.
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
lol. very funny, love it.
zubification chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
That was funny! And Tayuya was perfect! I like the part where temari comes at the same moment Tayuya wins! ROFL!
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That was so great! I love how Temari ruined everything! Great fic.
Haraio chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh my gawd, so fuckin' hilarious! I almost spilled my drink everywhere when I read the last few lines. Damn it! -walks off to get some tissue paper-

I only found this after reading Shadows and Notes, but now I need to go and read the rest of your stuff. Fuckin' brilliant!

~Haraio

Oh, btw if you like Tayuya, I have a story that I just submit
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
YEAY! I read this 'cuz I'm in love with your other fic. This was hilarious. Y'know... I think I'm going crazy. Since Gaara's my favorite character, I'm supposed to root for the Sand guys, right? So WHY THE HECK DO I LIKE SHIKATAYU MORE THAN SHIKATEMA? I swear, I'm losng it.