Reviews for Revolts and Revolvers
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
good story
Blinky-sama chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Really nice job. Although, I think Togusa does end up getting cyberized in the movie, Solid State Society. I could be wrong, though. Wouldn't that make this a piece of irony though? Just thinking out loud.

Anyways, this really speaks to Togusa's sense of his own humanity. I liked it very much.
Oddity chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
...dat vas beutifule,}

fantasic dramatic and beautiful! you really got him down on this one!
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Lol I really liked this story! It was so fricken awsome!
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Very good indeed. A big conceptual leap from the movie, while still retaining themes like retaining your identity through change. Very succinct, punchy and efficent, a real sense of conflict and love.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
...I like your psychotic!Togusa. Rather frightening to 'see' that kind of intensity in the character – but in a kind of godsno!yes! kind of way. :P

Batou better watch his a$$ or he’s going to get a surprise. The bits about Togusa going off the deep end before in his teens is interesting, as are the bits about his wife being the only one to 'tame' him...
Zurizip chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
DOD. I'd have to check, but I think this is your best piece so far... I Love the way you put the definitions and descriptions (where'd the Mateba one come from? YAY research for fics! mad props!) in around his jumbled thoughts (which were so well jumbled). And even though it seems OOC from the show or movie, it seems like a facet of it - Like if something had been just so, this would've come of it. (This is a good thing, mind you.)

very cool.
Paranoidgirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Holy cow, this is god. I'm really looking forward to those pre-SAC fics of yours. By the way, are you aiming at Lycantrophy?
Kitomi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Great job:)

I like the crazy Togusa. My Togusa would get beaten up by yours-lol

Anyway, great story-really intense. Maybe past tense would read easier but it helps bring out the moments so shrug no biggy.

Anway, right another soon:)
Mad Mage Jack chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Man, this is some sweet stuff, keep up the good work, crazy

Togusa is a badass.