Reviews for Weak
12Magicofdarkness chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I loved this, great job it's going i my favorites
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I enjoyed it very much. Ok this will make you very confused but my brother hates this story and even he ammits it the story he hates are the best one in the world! aka WE loved your story.

Damieon NIck Tauno

first line from Auora lily Tauno
elfering chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Love it!
silverknight426 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was a great Takari fic!

Made me wonder what would it be like having the 2 as a couple in the series...

Well, anyway, nice fic & hope to see you writing more fics!
Sahadow06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Good fanfic. TKxKairi is one of my favorites couples. Too bad they didn't end up together. I stopped watching digimon after the 3rd season
amaranthelokdons chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
That was so sweet. I loved it. And the song - though I really don't like JoJo - really went with the song. Of course, that's why you chose it. But that's besides the point.

Though I've only read two Digimon fanfics, I know that this is definitely as good, if not better, than the other one I read. It was just... great. (Yes, I know, I need a thesaurus...)

Anyway, you're a terrific authoress. Keep up the great work, You/Kai! Write on!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Wow, it was pretty good!
GraphiteHelix chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Beautiful. Absolutely brilliant. Glad to see there are still good Takari fics here!
embrandeis chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
WOw! This is absolutely lovely! Oh I live that couple so much. Great job you did here.
Matt and T.K chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
my fave pairng with my fave character! nice!-TK
Kyogue chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Thats so sweet - lol I just saw an episode of Digimon with my bro yesterday cause we were bored lol XD I loved this one shot it was so sweet! - I hope to read more of your work!
Yumi-Ulrich4ever chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That was really good! Very cute, great job!
rebecca176 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
wonderfull _ so cute _ yay for your first digimon one-shot D still curious to tala/reader one-shot s oh well.. it'll come soon i hope see u!
Moonlit Sea chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
hey mate,

that was awesome! _ great job.

Moonlit Sea

p.s.

hope to see you online soon, i miss talking to ya.