Reviews for all the lonely people FKA: frogger
jawyer4eva chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
and its blue with black spots
jawyer4eva chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
1g ov a poison arrow frog is enough 2 kill 10 men acctually
kneazle chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
"Jack was shirtless for all of that Sawyer-taking-care-of-ness. because. well. that’s just too hott not to happen"

HA! I love it. nice ff, easy to read and very gripping. my favourite characters are jack, kate and sawyer, so this was like the perfect story for me. I also love henry, so I was happy he got a mention :)
RebelFaerie chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
hahaha! *mocks Jack* I do not like Jack, so this was good. And Sawyer in this chapter is PERFECT, as is Hurley, and Sayid, though I think Kate might be just a little off... But any OOC-ness is made up for by that last line. "You should have been with us when we first got here. We shot a polar bear..." Heeheeheeheehee... This is excellent, even if I'm reading it crazy late. Oh well!
Xedra chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Wow... I'm am speechless! This chapter is awesomely good! So many characters and you've nailed them all perfectly!

Love the Sawyer parts, of course. His sarcasm always makes me smile. And connecting the story to the Claire episode was masterfully done!
pokerchip chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Brilliant! I was concerned about Kate being out of character and risking being seen w/Sawyer by Jack, but you side-stepped that one nicely! Barvo! Keep it going...
mamacita chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Spittlepig - it may not track with what is currently happening on the show, but that's the best thing about fanfic - we can make the characters go wherever we want them to, regardless of the show. I like this one - I want to know how someone like Sawyer who so desperetely needs to NOT need anyone is going to make it when he can't move. I want to know the conversation that happens in that room when Jack wakes up and it's just him and Sawyer. I want to see Kate try to figure out how she feels about both of them (even though I personally want to see her with Sawyer...). Keep it comin'!
ChaosIsMyTrueLover chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
Yay! New chapter! Poor Jack...*clings to him* lol, but he looks so sweet whenever they show him asleep. _
Sandy chapter 7 . 3/2/2006
Hey, don't worry about being "wrong" (like you said in your intro to ch. 7); it's still a heck of a good story! Fanfic doesn't have to follow the exact plotline of the show. Seriously, I think you have something here. Please keep going with it, 'cause it's really good!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
No, I refused to believe that nothing will ever be mentioned about that frog again. Curse you, Lost creators!

Meanwhile, I love how you're interweaving this upcoming weeks episode (only 1.5 hours left here). And you have Sawyer down perfectly. The Dr. Quinn reference made me giggle.
xlostangelx chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
I LOVE YOU!
SG-Fan chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
This is actually SGCFan4ever, but I don't have time to log off, LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Can't wait to read more!
elfmaiden4legs chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Oh wow this is great stuff! Please update soon! "Kermit the frog..." lol so funny, and so typically Sawyer, you really have captured their characters beautifully! Keep this up!
GeorgiaRayne chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
I really like this, please keep updating!
ChaosIsMyTrueLover chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Aww, you always make me wanna hug Jack. Of course, I always want to hug him, but you make me want to even more. He's such a darling _ It's so cute how he always worries about everyone else first...the perfect man.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »