Reviews for Bloodlines: Family Reunions
Cat 2 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
excellent story. Please update.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Hi there,

Listen I love how you used Illyana into tihs sequel and I was hoping if I could "Borrow you idea" on how Illyana was ressurrected this time, for my own story entitled Kitty's memories. :D

If not, then I'm sure I can think of something else. Anyhow if you have the time, please check out my stories and I'm sure you'll enjoy them all. :D
Teardrops and Roses chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
I cannot wait for this story to be updated! It's one, if not thee most amazing thing that I have read upon here since Madipoor Rose's 'Soul Survuvor,' and I'm thankful that you wrote this in response to that. I absolutely adore your story; please, write more!
Amokitty chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
So glad we got to see Illyana's backstory!

Having Roma be the one to save Illyana from herself in Inferno, was a welcome surprise. If Roma wants her to balance the scales, then it sounds like Illyana has a shot at redemption. I've always wondered what an older, wiser, Illyana would be like... I think you're already doing a fantastic job with this character and I can't wait to see more of the maturity that's been hinted at with her.

Something that really impresses me, is that you show Kitty and Peter openly supporting one another, and being the other's greatest strength. Their depth of feeling is conveyed so simply and believably. It's a joy to read your rendition of these two.

The scene with Rasputin and the unfortunate Candie really got to me. It was chilling. One doesn't normally see scenes like this in conjunction with a Kitty and Colossus based story, and I was riveted. Without a doubt, Rasputin is truly evil and needs to be put down like the awful animal he is. I foresee a lot character growth for Peter and Kitty coming out of this story.

Their choice of dining establishment still has me smiling...

"They used to date." Talk about an understatement. Wow, did I chuckle over that one. I couldn't help but be a little gleeful over Kitty decking Wisdom like that. The way he left her, and later deceived her - the man had it coming. So thank you for including this!

Just seeing Kitty, Peter, and Illyana together again has been such a treat. In short, I absolutely love this captivating story.

I loved your dedication, too. :)
Xakko chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
wow... way to tie in everything... Illyana, Pete Wisdom, Roma, Danny... i think you are doing wonderful things with Rose's wonderful story.

I love the idea of Roma teaching 'Yana good magic to offset Belasco's bad. I just love all the ideas you have and can't wait for the next chapter...
no-name-writer chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Positively wonderful! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Madripoor Rose chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
This was wonderful! That was a very plausible way to bring back teen Illyana, and you've made Daniel/Grigorii a truly chilling bad guy. Pete Wisdom's appearance was just perfect...and I love Piotr's last line. Excellent work.
Dark-bat chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
My goodness how I do love Pete Wisdom. They managed to make him an asshole throughout the comics without making it a cliche.

Too bad the big shots had to find out about him and basically kill him off. But now they're starting to fix things and he's come back. I haven't read any of those issues though... as I have no idea what they are.

Anyways, this proves to be a very interesting story and I look forward to your next update.
no-name-writer chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh wow! Amazing work! You really must write more!
Michael Weyer chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
A good start, intrigued by Wisdom showing up. Am surprised you went without Peter making a comment to Kitty on the fact that the White Sox won the World Series . Can't wait for more of this.
Mint Dragon chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Nice - I loved Madripoor Rose's story, and I'm glad you've decided to continue it. So...uh...continue, please!

-Mint
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
ARGH! Damn you for that cliffhanger!

Ah, I jest...thank you for continuing the Bloodlines arc that Madripoor started. You have no idea how happy I am to see an appearance by Illyana (I'm assuming this is one of those "years ago, she popped into the future, and that's why she's here now" deals like Marvel did a while back), and I hope like hell that Pete Wisdom doesn't stick around (or that Piotr punches him again).

I look forward to reading more!
Amokitty chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is such a lovely story. Exciting, surprising, and fluffy, with a couple interesting scenes that are diametrically opposed. One being lighthearted, the other dark and grim. This story just grabs you!

An unofficial title to this could be called,"The Continuing Adventures of Shadowcat and Colossus". It's good to see these two move forward and get away from the 616 scenario that it seems they are always stuck in, i.e., the back and forth nonsense of teasing fans with the question of whether or not they will have an actual relationship after all these years, and simply progress... just like normal people do everyday. I think this normalcy helps us as readers to identify with them more. Your story makes Peter and Kitty's romance so much more Believable.

"A 'good pizza' is like saying the Taj Mahal is a big pile of bricks." LOL. So was Kitty planning to take Peter to Gino's for dinner? ;) Word is, they're fantastic.

The conversations that Kitty and Peter had with their jokes, and their flirting, along with the more serious topic of Rasputin, was refreshing. Sadly, in comics we will never be treated to scenes like that. You never get to see actual character driven conversations that aren't filled with depression and angst. I honestly wonder why. It gets tiresome after a while.

Shocked to find Wisdom here. I hope things don't get ugly when he finds out about Kitty & Peter's new relationship. It definitely adds to the suspense factor within this story!

Shocked AGAIN with the ending! Thank goodness you've brought Illyana back! Now all three of them (whom I've always considered to be their own family unit) will take on the Mad Monk. Woo-hoo!

I am *so* looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the terrific work you've given us, Kirayoshi.
Dark-bat chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oho!

Ghosts of the past emerging everywhere, aren't they? Are Doug Ramsey and Zsaji next?

hehe.

But I'm definitely loving this. It's absolutely brilliant. As brilliant as Madripoor Rose's starting point.

Please update soon! I'm waiting with great anticipation. I need good fanfics to read whilest I'm hiding in my dorm room from the scary D&D rapists who live on my hall. (Ah!)

D
anhayla1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Omigosh! I think I scared my cat, I squeed so loud at the end. I am absolutely in love with this world Madripoor Rose created. You have begun filling in the blanks magnificently! I think you have captured the playfulness of their relationship perfectly and I just love the teasing. The pixxa innuendo had me rolling, and is he not the perfect guy for taking her to a Cubs game. Just 'casue it would maker her happy. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I hope they make it to theat bathtub ...

Also? I absolutely loath Wisdom, so I'm secretly hoping he is humiliated thoroughly. And Illyana? Yay! I can't wait to see how she fits herself into the Kitty/Piotr dynamic. Also hope she gets to meet up with Rachel sometime. I always figured those two would either instantly bond or hate each other on sight.

I'll, uh, stop gushing so you can get back to writing. Heh. Loved it THIS much! Thanks for writing it!