Reviews for The Way Things Were
geekchic79 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw! i loved it! great fluff

x
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
::snickers:: very cute! well done!
LianaC chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow. That's painfully cute ;_; *goes to read some of Wolf's other stuff*
forgetregret13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
markie has such good friends... :) and i love the MarkRoger pairing, so I'm not complaining. Roger eyeliner awesome! great story!
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Lol! Great story. I loved it.

~Ashley~
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aww that was really cute. I loved it
GayApparel chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Aw, that was so cute! Oh Roger! He sounds like my Roger. Great job!
Kinara chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
that story was fabulously lovely!

Love,

Kinara!
Sparrow's Someone chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
wow. loved the whole damn thing, especially that last line... priceless! and how adorable that roger would do that for marky... :) (yeah, and speed_rent dedlines are a bitch, aren't they?)
PeeenAmme chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

like it was basically me reading this home alone and practically pissing myself

and then going "Aww" when roger came and wrapped his arms around make

gah

wonderful
burn to emerge chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
That was adorable. You captured their relationship perfectly, and I don't just mean the MR but all the friendships. I was sort of expecting the "Loft Prom" but it was great how all the friends were in on it- including Benny!

...and now I really want to see the AU kiss that made Roger turn down Mimi.
Demia chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
amazingly written... great storyline...a dorable romance... I LOVE IT! *adds to favorites*
fadeinonme chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
"Nancy Himmelfangle" hahaha I love that it made me laugh... a lot. Roger..mispronouncing names in such a way. _

I loved this so very cute, the fluff was just delicious and the interaction between Mark and Roger... *swoon* I giggled a lot when I read about everyone there for the Loft Prom, haha, aw... :-) So very cute!

I think you did a great job, thanks for making my afternoon bright with this lovely piece of fluff! :-D
Cthulhu On Rye chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aww cute
fizzingwhisbee chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That... that was... AH I LOVED IT. THAT WAS SO SWEET. OMG. AND I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT REALIZE WHAT WAS GOING ON UNTIL THERE WAS MENTION OF BALLOONS.

Best fluff I've read in a while. Seriously. And the ending was good too *winkwink*