Reviews for Dancing towards the Fire
Lady Of Order And Chaos 1995 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
...wow...f##k...amazing...Love it...
Lunaticflower chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Very well written but seriously, in a corner of the room?!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I enjoyed jealous Bill. I think Hermione did to, heehee.
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was pretty interesting and very good
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Did they really just have sex on the side of a dance floor full of people? I'm a little shocked and confused. I like the Draco bits.
thegreengosgirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Okay so i just recently stumbled on to Harry Potter fics even though I 've been an HP fan for many years. I really like B/Hr fics. I have to say i enjoyed your one shot tremendously because a possessive, jealous Bill is hhhoottt!I love when the olf comes out to play. Bravo!
ruriginryu chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I think you're fine with what you put. There's honestly much more descriptive story's out there. just check them out on my favorite story's list. As long as you make it clear what your rating is for then you're fine. I really enjoyed it.
Lignala chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Funny "plot" thanks for the story.
Madam Minx chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
wonderful i loved it
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Whoa, I never though Bill could be that "wild" and possessive but I like this pair. Though it was kinda short, it was enjoyable to read :).

Welldone
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
NICE! :)
annie dutchess chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i loved it, it has been the best bill/hermione i have read since i read 'the night at shell cotage'.

thanks for the great one shot

annie dutchess
midnightangel09 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
phew *fans self* that was hot man i gotta say you make it look like getting it rough is whats its all about lovely one-shot!
KoreWillow chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I began reading it for the small Dramione in it. You ended it well. I've never even heard of Hermione/Bill so that was interesting. Good job. For your first smut I was impressed. Usually authors make their first ones overly dirty. You did it well good job.
Mooney chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i like this very much. never would have thought of bill for hermione. but it works. thanx.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »