Reviews for In Loving Memory
Rainbow Prime chapter 6 . 10/13
Poor pathetic Shadow. He knows that Amy is using him, but he's still falling for her anyways!
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 10/13
How the bloody hell did Amy Rose dream about something that happened in Shadow's past?
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 9/28
Do you not plan on writing ch 22? I was looking forward to the lemon. :/
Day-Week chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
Greeting Project Shadow,

This has to be one of my many favorite stories you've created in your ShadAmy collection. It's shame knowing you haven't posed a new chapter in years. Though I understand you having a family and a busy life. Anyway I hope you can get some of these stories finished and post your future stories as well. I'm itching to read these new titles in that long list of yours. Stay awesome as always!

~Day-Week
IMMAWEIRDO123 chapter 21 . 3/20/2015
Can you please write chapter 22.
I really want to read the official ending of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Omg wheres 22?!
UnderFallerUniverse chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
When is the next chapter ?
Magiveth chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Are you going to continue this? Please say yes!
AnnMarie chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Are you going to continue? I love the story
gallahad13 chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
Great story I loved it
SonicAmy1996 chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
So far, I have read the the whole 21 chapters and I love this story. I can NOT wait for the next part!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
This is such a great ShadAmy! I love it when I can find a fanfiction with a good story! I was really sucked in! The way you describe every thing so vividly, it's astounding! The only problem with your story is having to wait for the next chapter! Please finish the 22 chapter soon!
ImOfficiallyAwesome chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
wheres the lemon
shadowthehedgeog chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Lol awkward
Guest chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
PLZ PLZ I WHAT 2 NO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE XDXD XDXD I LOVE THIS STOY SOOOO MUCH I HAVE READ IT A 100 TIMES XDXD XDXD