Reviews for Defender's realm
psyco bitch from hell chapter 3 . 5/1/2006
hey

i liked the story so far it was all good
Omnicat chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
*gasp!* Kill the plot bunny? ! ? Have you gone mad, Silver! ? It made you write this wonderful chapter and you want to kill it off just because it's been causing you some agony?

No way.

Hm, you told me to tell you if I saw any errors... well, sorry to say this, but I see quite a few. Past and present tense aren't your strongpoints, are they?

But apart from that, I still want to see more of your writing, asap! Pretty please?
IronicSymphony chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
RINGO!

Yay! Ringo's back! Yay! Bringing back the originals is fantastic, and I loved Star's reaction! Teehee, the Radam Queen having tea...

Because you asked for it, here it is: Be mindful of capital letters at the beginning of sentences. In most parts, you did this, however there were a few missed. It's all part of learning _
Omnicat chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
It's an interesting story, though I don't know half the characters. _;

Um, Silver, would you like me to beta for you? No offence, but you could use it.
IronicSymphony chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
FANTASTIC CHAPTER! Hotaru's growing more and more interesting by the minute and the way you brought Dead End into the team was well done.

I want to congratulate you also; that you used "you're" instead of "your". Be proud of yourself because that's a common mistake in the realm of fanfiction. *pats on the back*

Congratulations, thanks for the chapter and please hurry with the next one!
IronicSymphony chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Welcome, Silver Winged Dragon _ Wow, it's great to see another fic and a new author!

Being a Blade/Star fanatic, any story that has them married with kids is going to be a favourite of mine! Keeping in mind that English is your second language, you have done well. I couldn't imagine how terrible my grammar/spelling/etc would be if I wrote in another language, so well done! As you requested, below is a little tip:

EG (David didn’t **knew** what happened)

EG (David didn't **know** what happened) correct

You've done a great job with this fic, please don't get too disheartened by grammar...fans are patient! I can't wait to find out more about Hotaru...offspring of my favourite couple!