Reviews for No One But You
victoria chapter 14 . 1/4
I really loved this story. thank you so much for your wonderful work
PhoebusFortens chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
WHOA WHOA WHOA. I don't know what to say that would be enough to express my love for this story...

The songs before the chapters were perfect. EVERYTHING was well-written, a few (and very tiny) spelling errors here and there but meh, who cares, the plot was unique. And of course, the sudden Neo/Briseis. Gods, I just...can't :(( I was ready to sleep a while ago and just read the last chapters tomorrow morning but I was really curious. I don't know if I regret reading it now because I couldn't sleep anymore or happy that it's been a long time since something I've read made me feel these...feels- And in just 14 chapters.

Imagine how depressed I was to discover you haven't written a sequel and it has been years since this story was finished. /3 Please please please write a sequel :(
SealedSecrets chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
I swear I got chills at the end... This was Amazing! just WOW. so well written. great job :)
Heidy chapter 14 . 3/25/2009
That was really good. Strong ending too...i love it
sonia chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
it was great please continue
24isover chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I so loved this chapter. i think this was the turning point of the neo/briseis relationship for me. Having him care for her after the miscarriage...well that just means he's not really as bad as people make him out to be.

i love this line about his conflicted feelings:

"He would not have to suffer from seeing her everyday and knowing she didn’t love him. And she, well, she wouldn’t have to see him everyday and know that he did."
24isover chapter 14 . 5/9/2008
beautifully done. it was kind of wierd to see briseis with neoptolemus at first, but i was actually rooting for them at the end. i liked that the ending was so ambiguous though...
Bardess of Avon chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
I remember reading this long ago and enjoying it thoroughly. That was back before I had an account and didn't review anything. Now that I DO have an account and DO review, I thought I'd tell you how much I enjoyed this fic.

First of all, your knowledge of Greek mythology; it warms my heart ;) I must say, it was rather bold of you to make Neoptolemus an adult; not that I'm complaining! It stuck to the myth and didn't change to accommodate the movie. Does that make sense? It sounded so much better in my head; then again, most bad ideas do too.

Moving on.

I like how this was kind of a romance without being a romance. You know what I mean? I mean, we had the AchillesBriseis, of course, but the NeoptolemusBriseis...THAT was a LOVELY twist.

And, I know I sound stupid for saying this, but the simple fact that you included Cassandra...MADE ME SQUEE! You portrayed her as she is, and I admit that I am guilty of changing her situation.

Only nitpicks: I don't think they shortened peoples names to things like Neo, and I don't think the term "pregnant" was used back then. But whatever.

All in all, I really did enjoy this!
tasha chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I *love* The Blower's Daughter!

This is very promising, but the writing is a bit too dramatic. Tone it down a bit. Otherwise, it is pretty decent!
falconReign chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
omg, i loved it. i'm really impressed with how real your characters seem to be. waiting for the next chapter.
dsntd2travel chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
omg! i 100%, most definitely agree with TEXASTIFF! sequel! sequel! PLEASE! ur an amazing writer! and this is an AMAZING
TEXASTIFF chapter 14 . 1/3/2007
Can you please do a sequel? I was all ready to see Neo and Briseis together. I enjoyed this story a great deal and thank you for posting it. Sniff, it was a lovely. If I throw in lots of sugar and a cherry on top will you do a sequel... Please! :)
dstnd2travel chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
oh my gosh! this is amazing! and to think i would have never even read this if i hadn't found my troy dvd which sparked my interest in troy fanfics once again! please write more! i think you have an incredible story here!
hum0000 chapter 13 . 10/8/2006
Lovely. I like your take on the issue and I really want to know what happens between Briseis and Neoptolemus. This reminds me a little of Ken Carten's Golden Prince.
Amester chapter 13 . 8/2/2006
good job. plz update soon!