Reviews for In a Flash of Light
HDbookworm12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
No , that was perfect , I loved it. Made me laugh.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Haha! Nice one! Great job with this story.
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I don't think Rae was too OOC, just the right amount of being totally pissed off. ;D
If anything, it was merely very funny, I can see KF's face right outside the door, "oh the HORROR!" lol, great job here, very cool fic. The idea has been a little over used, but I don't think anyone's thought of a suitcase before, so some originality there, kudos to you!
acrobats they tumble chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I can totally see Wally thinking and acting like that. Super cute.
mydearwaffle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Well, that was HILARIOUS! Even though I don't get why Raven got mad, it was still really funny. Oww, poor Wally! xD.

I seriously can't get my smile out of my face. I'm sure I'll be like this the rest of the day xD.

Aw, I don't think it's too cliché. And I would love to see more Fics like this one! Naughty thoughts rules!
New york Mike chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Okay that was hilarious
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ahaha, perfect! xD
Jenna912 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Raven was OOC. I don't really understand why she would be upset with Wally. I expected that she would feel bad that she was spending enough time with Richard that he would develop such a feeling of jealousy. I think it would be a cuter ending if she had reassured Wally of her love for him and her promise to stay faithful. I also felt that the title did not really relate to the actual plot.
smexxybabe chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
There goin 2 teach me about dat but i already know

P.S loved it
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
loved it tnx for writing it
the talking turnip chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
hahaha! this is good. you should make a sequel of what Raven would do when she finally gets Wally! Muahahahahaha!(thinks of all the evil possibilities)
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LOL silly Wally.
candypink26 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
LOL! this was so funny, i can imagine how embarrassed kid flash must be feeling! XD
KFRae fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This was so funny! I wish you would write more, I'd love to find out what happens when she gets her hands on him.
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
This story is super cute...makes me wish there were more to read.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »