Reviews for What I Am
Meyer331 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You are not a clone bly, you are a man, you could have chosen a different path. You are a living being not some mindless machine, you make your own decisions.
Daru Chan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
this is such a sad story. I can see why you listed it as a tragedy. It is so hard to find really well written fics about arc troopers, I will definitely watch for more of your stuff.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I. Love. This. Amazing is what it is.
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Short and poignant. I thought Aayla was beautiful and cool when I saw her in the background of AOTC and later learned her name in Battlefront II. It's interesting to think of a clone trooper falling in love with her, and very sad. The voice fits a soldier perfectly.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Oh gods I am so depressed now. I am reading way too many of these clone-Order-66 fics.

Its still good though.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Very, very nice. It was extremely well written and I enjoyed it greatly. And being based on one my favorite Clone Commander didn't hurt either.
TheArbitress07 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like this fic, very good job on Bly's POV, i like how you made him human, not a mindless fleshy droid (as some people view the clones), and Bly's relationship with Aayla is well represented here.
Le1a Naberr1e chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hi wendynat, this is leia_naberrie from the JC.

I really like this take.

-The command is simple, and one that has been deeply ingrained in my being, trained into me since I took my first breath. "Commander Bly. Execute Order 66."-
Mizra chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Whoa. This was really interesting to hear the Order 66 from Commander Bly's POV. "I'm not ashamed. I am a man." That line was really clever, and I like the fact that you replayed it, only this time with the tone of a cold-hearted clone trooper. Very nice!
jediryu chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Good story. As I was reading the Revenge of the Sith book, I wondered how clone troopers could possibly get the drop on Jedi and it was explained as the troops are about duty and following orders, there is no thought of maliciousness, nor wish to do harm, only to follow orders. That was how they killed so many of the senior Jedi.

Good story.