Reviews for The Cohens move to Newport
lbeachx33 chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
aw i love itt! i feel so bad for Seth its so sadd...i hope your write more soon!
princesssparkle88 chapter 11 . 4/25/2006
aww this was so sweet. I really enjoyed the seth-kirsten time. You are such a great writer! Please update as soon as you can!
yogurtpo3 chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
You're back~! I was wondering when this story was going to be updated!

It's so cute as usual, little zseth is so precious! Though I can still feel the vibe that he's not completely comfortable around Kirsten..heheh, and then I start feeling sorry for Kirsten...lolz!

What's next? Can't wait!

Oh, and the funniest thing, because I've been drawing these "little Seth" pictures, and one of them that I drew was of "little Seth" hair dripping and wrapped up in a towel...ahhaa...and then I read your story, and thought it fitted so well...:P
bluetoffee chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
aww that was so sweet. great update sorry bout your loss.
kandylover1 chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
hey!

That was great! I feel so bad for seth. :( But Kirsten and Sandy are great to him! Please update soon!

Ally
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 10 . 3/3/2006
aw how cute!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
aw I love Seth and Sandy hanging out together!

And his comic
yogurtpo3 chapter 10 . 3/2/2006
aw...so cute!

Poor Sethy, having no friends to spend his Birthday with, yet, he's so happy! And so loving...just such an adorable kid, one that everyone would want to take home for sure *nod nod* hehehhe...

Hmm...are we allowed suggestions to the story? It's just that I would love to see the young Cohens including young Seth interact at one of them grand Newport parties! Hmm...though I wonder, did they take Seth to them parties as a kid (I just wanna imagine him in a cute little tux..hehe)
princesssparkle88 chapter 8 . 3/1/2006
once again another really cute chapter. I am loving this fanfic, but can you do more Kirsten Seth scenes, i would love that and she seems to be 'working away' alot in this story
yogurtpo3 chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
aw...por little Sethelah! Had a nightmare!

(boy did I wish I had the pleasure of comforting the little sweetie... ehehhehhehe...)

Hahaha, I loved the comic you described that Sethy drew... Hahha, Sir Monobrow! Dragon Lady! Evil business mans who take Mummys away! hahahhahha! that was hilarious!

Poor Sandy too, such an optimist about his son making friend at school...

aww...and when Sethy asked Sandy if he will always play with him! Tugged my heartstrings as well!

Can't wait for the next chappie!

(oh, btw, I'm not British, I'm Australian...hehehhe, we also call College University here...and senior high is known as College...which is why I always get confused when watching american shows...hahahaa...)
distel chapter 8 . 2/28/2006
Aww...poor Seth *cuddles seth* I'll play with you everything you want! And I'll get captain Oats a really cool cape!

Anyway, a little cuty chapter :) I liked it :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
aw!

Sandy was so funny!

I loved the 'Daddeleh'
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
aw you're right, it was great to have kirsten-seth having fun!