Reviews for Yuki's Really A girl?
Guest chapter 39 . 7/11/2014
Akiko is annoying. SO annoying. With a capitalized "S" and "O".
Natsuki Takaya chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Well I stumbled across this unique fan fiction today and I am appalled. Firstly Yuki is a boy and not called Yukiko. I think you may have confused yourself when reading my manga. Secondly incest is frowned upon here in Japan and most other countries too and I did not intend for my characters to be used in this way. Plagarism is a copyright infringement. Copyright infringement is the use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright holder's exclusive rights, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the copyrighted work, or to make derivative works, without permission from the copyright holder, which is typically a publisher or other business representing or assigned by the work's creator.
Otaku1232123 chapter 39 . 3/2/2013
ahhhh... why...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
for the first part of the song i was like 'i know this song'. then the second verse came and I sang it lol
SmilingSkullStudios chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
DIE AND BURN IN HELL YOU FAKE OF A GOD! WE ALL HATE YOU YA DAMN day I will kill you Akito and thats a promise.
Daniel Elaine chapter 39 . 8/22/2012
No offense but I agree with Kyo. Seriously, wtf! That was a horrible ending! The story itself was good, I enjoyed reading it, the ending not so much.
shyguy3896 chapter 39 . 2/26/2012
Is it really over nooooooooioooooi don't leave it like that please
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 39 . 1/7/2012
Thats... Thats how it... ends? Really? WTF? wahhhhhhhhhhhh! X'(
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 37 . 1/7/2012
Why was she on her period? Menstruation period means her "monthly visit", I even looked it up to be sure... I thought she was pregnant... I'm very confused... :/
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 36 . 1/7/2012
One thing, Kyo : Never. Cross. A. Pregnant. WOMAN! Women get really emotional while (1)Pregnant and (2)Menstrating... My periods are ruff and I'm 15, soooo... Yeah... I love you, kyo but... BAKA NEKO!
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 34 . 1/7/2012
First of all, why would they still think Kyo raped Yukiko if she said it wasn't true? Why would they take a random student's word over the girl who was actually raped? I'm just saying...

Second, Poor Kyo! His beads must have slipped off or something... :'(
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
Kyoko, saying you are in denial is the very definition of the word... LOL! XD
Sanguinem7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
i really liked this story, but honesty i think the ending was a bit unfinished...i dont like akito he's a perverted creaper...v_v
ChameleonsRcool chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
akito is a girl
Piperlovessoul chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
This looks like an interesting story however I can not read this. As these are not really chapters but paragraphs and it seems like a waste of time opening a link for a paragraph each chapter.