Reviews for Valentine
WrItTeN-PuRpLe chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
you should finish this it is reaally good you have got some really good writing talent
7Seven7 chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Oh my gosh! This story is so crazy intense and epic! You HAVE to update! Please!
duckie chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
Awww this is such a great story too bad you never finished it :(
xOMSFan4LifeOx chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
omg! since i usually say that before every review i leave for a story i will explain y...omg! i can't believe casey was...raped! i would say i hate u but this story is so good and i have 2 admit its the best i've read but casey? wow thats what i never expected...plz continue i want 2 find out if they find tha love life bastard. 5 stars
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 13 . 5/2/2008
I love the story (except for the fact that she was a virgin) It has great description, suspense, it's great. Beautifully written. Please update soon!

Reilly (Mambogirl66)
sunkissedsummer4 chapter 12 . 5/2/2008
Casey's still a VIRGIN? Seriously, she's what, 28 or something, maybe even 32. You have to be crazy to be a virgin that old!
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 13 . 2/26/2008
given the current hiatus on all of my stories i know i am not one to be talking, but still. please finish this.
ShakesDarkLady chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
Another one of your amazing stories that I am hoping will be updated!
darkly lit chapter 13 . 8/13/2007
poor casey... but i'm sure she'll be alright.. the bastard better be caught
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I THINK CASEY DESERVES SOME JUSTICE HERE! GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

LiL EimEim

(Nancy)
WhiteSky chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
could you please continue this? its really good and i would love to see her face her rapist
random reader chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
hey noticed u put some more stories out. they r all really good tho i think we'd all apreciate if u updated this 1 again
ruda chapter 13 . 12/29/2006
hi,

when you'll update this story?

we are waiting... ;)
Agentpiperh penname chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Good story. It's always sad reading about one of the gang in trouble.

One thing- You had Elliot say: ""I'll have Cragen put an Amber alert out for the car and find his name through the DMV.". Actually, it should be an APB (All Points Bulletin). An APB is put out on vehicles police are looking for. An Amber Alert is put out for missing kids. Actually the Amber alert was named after a missing girl- Amber.
yoyo chapter 13 . 10/29/2006
hey, great story!

but where are ya? did you forget about this fanfic?