Reviews for It's the Little Things, Emma
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Yimmy, this story is great. I'd love to see where you take it. Even though you haven't updated this in a few years, I'd still like to make this request: PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE updated this story :o)?
Knight Wulf chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
liked it so far please update.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
this is much more promising...at least then no doom or gloom in this story! i really much like that, and i don get christmas either, but hey it's a holiday im not complaining and i wonder what emma would learn
Cactusmilkshake chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Oh, continue pleaseness :D!
SelenityCosmos chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Absolutly Fabulous! I love it! Please continue!
Nico-Robin28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Please, continue this story! I like it! -
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Thanks for the story. I hope it'll inspire me to continue writing my own X-Men/OMG story that I took down to rewrite a bit and maybe add a chapter or two.

[ And here you thought you were the only one ]. But however I must correct you on one little goof on your part. Don't worry It's nothing that'll hurt your story.

You should know that some of the X-men know about the Norse gods. in fact they went to Asgard more than once. But since Emma wasn't there she might not know or believe in them. Also they know Thor who needless to say is a Norse God. But since Emma and Jean are err lovers [ ? ] it might be concedered AU or you could have Urd talking to Emma about this fact in another chapter. In any case I liked the story. keep up the good work!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I have to admit, I am NOT that familiar with Oh My Goddess! But, if there is one thing that I have learned over the years of reading fan fiction: Be careful what you wish for! Emma is about to find out that very axiom! Reminds me of a certain BTVS story that would be VERY interesting for a AU story!