Reviews for Chameleon
fanka77 chapter 1 . 3/11
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very nice story. Think Pete is the perfect operative for an organization name ISDIC, considering that is what he is. Great story of Sam and Jack finally getting together after Jack retires.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
sweet please write another
bellachaos chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Yay! Another great story. The way that I'm plowing through your writing, I won't have anything else to read by the end of the week. Once again you've managed to produce a fic with in-depth characterization and a strong plot to keep things moving. Wonderful work.
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Excellent!
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
What a great story. I loved it. Pete...what a moron, idiot, lier, stupid, clueless, delusional..I am sure that there are more adjectives to describe what an abismal failure as a secret agent, person, etc. Who would hire this idiot and think he could find his way across the street. He wonders why she doesn't want him? Oy. Love jack/Sam.
Ksasera Aditi chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This story was just as good as the sequal, will definatly be checking out your other works. :) Keep up the good work.
Zhaan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I really liked this story. You did a great job of telling the story and I loved the interaction between Jack and Sam plus the Sam and Pete moments. You're a very good writer, keep up the great work.

Zhaan