Reviews for Blue Moon Howling
helrio uzugaku chapter 10 . 13h
Great story! It's mostly progressed well but the only thing I had problems with in the past is how fast Naruto learns kata. I mean when he spared with tenten he beat her? After only a week of learning kenjutsu? Sorry but it's just my mentality I can't stop myself from commenting on the smallest of things honest. But aside from that I gotta compliment how well written it is, I can't seem to get it right in my own writing so I try to take a few tips on literature from the writing styles of other good writers. Hope you don't mind.
Natsuki D chapter 10 . 5/17
Hey I know you updated this in like 2007 or something
But hopefully (I mean it) you haven't forgotten about this and will be making an update in the future soon
Baka Jin
Black chapter 3 . 4/7
Seriously, we don't NEED another of those harem stories. Nobody wants another of those harem stories.

Ps: Find something more creative than a werewolf. There are milions of mythical creatures that could fit the criteria.
The story is great make a chapter 11
heavydestro chapter 2 . 2/16
awesome!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
this is well written, I hope that you continue it soon
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
UPDATE
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
*cries* WHY WHYYY A CLIFFHANGERR WHY Haven't YOU UPDATED TTwTT *cries*
shadowzeon91 chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Hi this is a great story and I enjoyed reading it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Okami
HagikasaHoshiko chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Interesting story very nice
Hades' Neko chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Hey there I'm in love with this story it's really awesome. I can't wait to read more CIAO XD
unknow99 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
please tell me there is more
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
This is a good story that hasn't been updated since 07, that needs to change.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Just wanted to say, the summery for this story is the shittiest I can ever remember seeing. Thanks.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »