Reviews for Blue Moon Howling
Evel Angel chapter 10 . 10/28
I love this story! It paints a mental picture so vivid that it makes me like this fan fiction as much as the original show, please update soon as I eagerly await to know what happens next. Your work is superb and I can't wait for more to come.
Story should be continued.
It is rare to find great Naruto story's
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 10 . 9/29
Awesome story
killer4853 chapter 4 . 9/11
ryuujin hakuto chapter 10 . 9/5
Now continue this it was getting to the good part
You really need to update this bad ass story it's a real shame you havent
ramen-luver101 chapter 10 . 7/5
Please update soon!
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 7/3
Man oh man! What a awesome story! Great job so far with this story! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a wonderful 4th of July!
Brazilwolf chapter 10 . 7/2
I hope you continue the story. Cause it is a really good one. I like the image of naruto and how he would look as a werewolf.
magikiz2sick chapter 10 . 6/27
Love the story update soon
doctorwhoman1 chapter 10 . 6/9
that's really deep
kwaiichibiulqui chapter 2 . 6/7
The captain you are speaking of is toshiro hitsugaya
helrio uzugaku chapter 10 . 5/28
Great story! It's mostly progressed well but the only thing I had problems with in the past is how fast Naruto learns kata. I mean when he spared with tenten he beat her? After only a week of learning kenjutsu? Sorry but it's just my mentality I can't stop myself from commenting on the smallest of things honest. But aside from that I gotta compliment how well written it is, I can't seem to get it right in my own writing so I try to take a few tips on literature from the writing styles of other good writers. Hope you don't mind.
Natsuki D chapter 10 . 5/17
Hey I know you updated this in like 2007 or something
But hopefully (I mean it) you haven't forgotten about this and will be making an update in the future soon
Baka Jin
Black chapter 3 . 4/7
Seriously, we don't NEED another of those harem stories. Nobody wants another of those harem stories.

Ps: Find something more creative than a werewolf. There are milions of mythical creatures that could fit the criteria.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »