Reviews for Bind These Broken Chains
this-ship-will-never-sink chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
This is probably my favorite fanfic on this site. I read this a while back, back in 2010 I believe, and I was hesitant to read it again for fear of this not being updated.

My fear was confirmed, obviously XD

This is honestly beautiful and this could totally have been canon (darn you, tetsuya nomura!) and I love how in character they are and everything just seems so real. I, obviously, wish for Sora to stick with Namine in the end. I'm not saying this because they're my OTP (which they are) but them to be together just feels right in this fic. It wouldn't make sense if he were to choose Kairi because even though he loved her before it doesn't mean that right after he learns the truth his feelings for Namine will disappear and he'll go flying into Kairi's arms.

Let's face it, he's been with Namine for a little over six years, he was bound to fall in love with her at some point. And to put this bluntly I honestly dislike how Riku and Kairi have acted thus far. I get that they miss Sora and they just want him back home but to wrongfully accuse Namine really just irks me. Right when Namine comes in the picture they drop the blame on her. Did they ever wonder that it was Sora's choice to leave,to forget everything, and to stay with Namine?

Don't get me started on how Riku has been behaving the past two or three chapters. To go into somebody's house with out permission, to yell at them in their own house and to manhandle them is just disrespectful. Namine was obviously distressed yet he still gets all up in her face. I honestly believe Riku could've handled this better.

And I also dislike the fact that since Sora remembered Kairi's name even though his memory was wiped people are saying that it was the power of love and all that jazz. Honestly if it was love Sora would've felt comfortable around her instead of uncomfortable, he would've felt how how familiar her touch was instead of it being alien to him. In the story itself it said that the only person he felt comfortable with was Namine. And if it was love Sora wouldn't have said Namine's name when Kairi stood in front of him.

Oh, goodness. Look at this rant XD

Sorry, i get emotionally attached easily XD Well anyway I hope you update but please don't rush. Take your time and do it at your own pace.
NamiWitch chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
I love this story. It was one of the first fanfics I've read and all I really wanna do is continue reading it, but it looks like I can't. I would really like for you to continue this but its been, what, 6 years? I highly doubt you willl ever finish it but I'm hanging onto that little strand of hope; waiting for that chapter 10.
Bunny153539 chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Will you ever finish this story, it is great. I really like it. Maybe you could write one more chapter to finish it all these years later?
elenchus-m chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
I do wish that you eventually return to this story, but unfortunately, this appears to not be possible.
khobsesed77 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow.

I read this story three years ago, back when i was like 11 or 12 before kh2 came out. I had played kh:CoM and i had always wondered what would it be like if Namine didn't change Sora's memories? Wha would happen? Would it last? Etc.

Namine had always been a favorite of mine since Chani of Memoires and I understood why see would do somehting like not change Sora's memories, so the thought didn't seem unrealistic. I mean think about it. The only friend you ever had, and loved has to leave you now and forget you exsist. Would you try to stop it or not?

Then i stumbled upon this story and all my questions and thoughts were written in this WONDEROUS storry. I would literally listen to music and think abou this, I even started an AMV based off of this.

And tonight i decided to revisit it after such a long time and i am empowered and inspired once again.

The ending is just so dlkfjaklsj...tho

i have feeling sora will pick kairi and riku over namine

even though i wish and implore namine and sora end up together but i have a feeling they don't.

i just wish you would write JUST ONE SMALL LITTLE CHAPTER explaining the end. i mean i wloved this story so muchi re-read it after 3 years...it is oustounding it inspired me to make videos and dreams xD that sounds werid but still it is AMAING. I LOVE IT.
Clana621 chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
i had read this story a couple of years ago probably after kh2...and i just loved it...and rite now i was wondering about this story and i just had to find it...and i read it all over again and i love it even more!

I hope one day you can end this story! Its soo good!

And i hope it turns out to be a namine nd sora ending! There just good for eachother in this fic!

I hope u update!

~Hera
Depressed Mizuki chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Gosh. I'm really fond of this. Even though KH2 has been out for... well... YEARS now, ("Only TWO!" her head screams) I find this KH2 divergent story to be a very interesting turn of events.

I like how Namine is her own person rather than Kairi's Nobody and I'm really fond of how you used the whole "You are the source of all Heartless" line to spark everything.

I can imagine a lot of varying ways that Sora would react to learning that, but I think that yours has turned out to be one of the most interesting. (Aside from this one idea that I had where Sora (through a very long, complex sequence of events) learned to embrace it... Too bad I never got to write it...)

I sincerely hope that one day you will have the motivation/inspiration to continue.

On another note, I'm really rooting for Sora and Namine to stay the main pairing. There just aren't enough SxN fics out there... and besides... if he ever does remember fully, I can't see him blaming Namine for anything, seeing as he was the one who begged her to turn him into a different person. Not to mention that she would be heartbroken... and I know that's a bit hypocritical since Kairi's already heartbroken, but... well... I don't know. I just see Sora and Namine as a better pair when it comes to this story.

Anyway, it was a joy to read what you have so far. I'll be back should there ever be more.

Mata na!

Mizuki Kurenaida
SlashLover93 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
update soon! what happens? i hope namine & sora stay together!)
A Meandering Ghostie chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
I figured out how it ends...

but u stopped writing it i guess so there really is no point in guessing...

though heres what i think was running through that ingenious mind of yours.

After this it was all going to be explained, Sora will be very confused but understand whats going on, he might get mad at Namine for a bit but he would forgive her since he's not the type to keep a grudge. Things would start to go back to the way it was but Sor wouldn't be able to shake the feeling that there was something there, and so he would go back to Namine, after probably rejecting Kari in probably the lightest way possible if she doesn't tell him to go back to her. So i think they will ultimately be together. I mean damn even if they where fake memories she created the new memories they had together had to mean something to Sora.
A Meandering Ghostie chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
This is good...

i'm just wondering if it's completed or if u stopped writing it
Pink Illusion chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
I think it's cute and pretty good.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Whoa. Cool.
GraciousHeart chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
That was sad. D:

I feel bad for little Naminé.

Her and Sora should still be together in the end.

That's just my opinion, though.

_;
Lost in the Shadow chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
There is only one word to describe this. AWESOME.
Jessica chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
I really really, love this story. It's so good. But it would make me sad right now if Sora decides not to love Namine' anymore, because personally i find Sora/Namine cute. But it is your story, and i think if Namine is happy in the end, then i will like it either way. O and also this story(Mainly Sora) reminds me of a song. Holiday by Boys Like Girls. If you've heard that song you'd know what i mean. Or just read these lyrics. Anyway. I hope you update soon. I'm very excited!

~Holiday By Boys Like Girls~

When I was younger I used to be wild

As wild as an elephant's child

No one could hold me down

No one could keep me around

Now it's your turn, take a shot

Baby show me everything that you got

Maybe you can keep me alive

Maybe you can get in my mind

But it's only a matter of time

Before I run far away

I'll set off on a new chase

I need to take a holiday

My father, he was always wise

As wise as an elephant's eyes

He couldn't hold me down

He couldn't keep me around

So are you gonna take your shot?

It's the only one that you got

Maybe I'll go out on a limb

Maybe I'll jump in for a swim

When the lights go dim

You know I'll run far away

I'll set off on a new chase

I need to take a holiday

(Need to take a holiday)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

But maybe I'll be back someday after my holiday

When I was younger I used to be wild

As wild as an elephant's child

And I don't think I'll ever change

I think I'm gonna stay the same

I'll run away

I need to take a holiday (need to take a holiday)

A holiday

I'll set off on a new chase (set off on a new chase)

A new start

I've broken too many hearts

And I don't have any clue where to go

I don't know

But maybe I'll be back someday after my holiday

All of the wasted time

The hours that were left behind

The answers that we'll never find

They don't mean a thing tonight

Update Soon!