Reviews for Because The Night
kirstencohen chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
ok that was awesome i havent been on here in so long and i saw you'd written a new one and it was soo good i really did think it was jimmy
Thatemilykid chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
SNAP! i absolutley loved it!
kiki-kurdy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
lol i totally missed the disclaimer at the beginning and then i was reading and like...i recognise this
kirsan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wuaw! You've surprised me a lot! All the time I was thinking in Jimmy but Vodka as a lover as a friend as an exit way makes sense, this is so smart, inteligent let me tell you that at first I didn't get it so I read it over and over again so I got your idea, it was my english what confused me to not understanding, because your story is perfect and special... good job!
capt oats chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
that was such a good story

i loved the twist at the end

you should continue writing
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
omg! You completely had me fooled until the end. That was absolutely amazing! :) Kazzie I love your stories soo much! wow. I am still speechless. wow...Keep up the amazing work!

Love

Ally
Tinie chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh I think I've told you before hey you can never say it often enough :p I so loved this story! It's great! No wait it's friggin perfect! Really, really good idea!
princesssparkle88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I voted or you already on the parental units forum, and im so glad you won. This fanfic is so overwhelmingly AMAZING, go girl, I loved it. It is so fabulous! I didnt get over how amazing it is for days!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
if you don't already know this is brilliant I don't know where you've been lol!
britgirl2003 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'm really glad you decided to post this on here, it's such an amazing little fic! I love how you've turned the alcohol into a person, you did a great job with explaining how she felt and how things changed when "he" was around. It all felt so real - I remember being so surprised with where the fic ended up.

The idea worked really well, you can feel her addiction with "him". Amazing!
shelovesboots chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh I've told you how much I love this...but let me say it once again:

Kazzie, this is amazing.