Reviews for Singles' Awareness Day
Lucas chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
U and I could make a sequel w chapters its one of the only good Donna dick flics and we can coordinate email me at if u do just say ur fanfiction name
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Pretty damn awesome! more!
Leauxgan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
its a shame that there is a definite lack of dick/donna.

very good. agree with Just4Laughs17, should consider a sequel.
Just4Laughs17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
that was really good i know it's old but you should make a sequel
piratechicka chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow! I really loved this one! You did an excellent job pulling the reader in! It was extremly sweet, and relatable with the "single awareness day" thing!
Krytical chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Aww this was soo sweet! Great, now you made me love this pairing! I do wonder what Roy's reaction would have been though.
bubblesfontaine chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
It was beautiful and I would like to thank you for bringing a smile to my face and warming my heart. I was in a real bad mood before I read your story, trapped in relationship hell. You are a fantastic writer, your story was realistic and you included some of Dick and Donna's history, I especially enjoyed that you put Wally in the story as well. I think its a shame that the poweres that be don't see how great it would be to put these two together.

thanks for bringing me joy, please keep writing and if you decide to write another story please let me know.

bubbles f.
Agena K chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
wowowow! greast story! Happiness at last!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Best line ever: Dick liked toying with his best friend. It made up for all those years Bruce wouldn’t get him a cat.

I thought it was incredibly sweet and that you did a great job with Wally - he came over very realistically and in character. You make Donna and Dick so sweet - I'm falling for them too!
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Lovely. Just lovely. I'll be watching your author page for more stories; I do hope this gets more chapters/a sequel someday.
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great story! Siriuslover4eva just recommended your stories to me saying you're a die hard D/D fan. After reading this story I'm already one of your admirers.

Nice chemistry between these two characters. It's something I've always liked and enjoyed although I don't have any comics to read at all. But what I do remember from reading a few comics years ago made me a fan of these two, not to mention what I've read around the web.

Keep writing more about them!
thealphamale chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I really enjoyed this story. There is just not enough Dick/Donna stories even though they are perfect for each other. Is there anyway you could do another one?
araym chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Good story, but i hope it'll stay as a one-shot. It just seems complete.
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I can only say one thing to this.

AW!

Way too cute. Great job.
greeneyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Clueless Dick and Wally having to put him straight-wonderful!