Reviews for Watermark
PeridotsandRubies chapter 16 . 11/25/2017
This whole thing...it was so beautiful! You did a fantastic job- I loved it!
Clairebear321 chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
I don't think I will ever be able to read another story and think of it as good compared to yours. This was so AMAZING. Thanks for working hard on this. It was so wonderful and I loved every second of reading this!
katierosefun chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Omigod, I began cryin in the end! You are such an awesome writer...C. S. lewis would be proud of you!
Marynasuke chapter 16 . 7/1/2012
this was posted long ago but I still need to review on how awesome it is V
Trusting Him chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
Well,

I love this story, and all the ones that relate to it.

I know that a story like these take a lot of time and effort, but I was wondering if you would be willing to write one exactly like this, but with Edmund. We all know that he and Peter became very close during Narnia, and I was wondering if you can have the same happen to him, and then Peter be able to help him...just some rambling but it's an idea :)

Thanks for you time, and keep writing!
Youkaineko chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
(Forgive me if I seem a bit odd, as it is 3 am)

Oh my goodness, this story was made of Epic Win! It was so like the books, yet almost but not quite AU. It was amazing. I felt as though I were re-reading the book, just...different. It was brilliant. And Edmund's character development was portrayed so wonderfully...You're writing style is amazing, as I've read your other Narnia stories and found them to be just as well written. But this one really captivated me. I was so drawn in that I felt as though I were there with the characters. Now I'm rambling, so I will leave by saying I can't wait for you to write more Narnia fics!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I absolutely LOVED this story! It was a real page turner and kept me interested. You should write more of these stories!
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Wow, this story is very good so far.

I just have to point out one little thing..

Hehe...

If you wanted to make this chapter completely accurate, then you would need to change the "soccer" to "football". And also, we don't really play baseball over here in England. We most certainly didn't then either.

Sorry to be a bitch, but, i really love your work.

Very well written. Keep up the good work :)
shatafa chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
I Love the stoy! and the end is beautiful.
shatafa chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
Er..just noting an error: "Long live KING Lucy?, Lucy is a queen and not a king
Christi Carter chapter 16 . 6/4/2006
This story was wonderful! I loved the interactions between the children; you were very accurate in your characterizations. The story was beautiful. I had to go back and watch the movie again after I read it. I look forward to reading more of your Narnia fics.
idreamof chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
oh no! its over! :(
idreamof chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
wow. really, really well written

i didn't know that was an actual song, before it was in the soundtrack of the titanic (excellent soundtrack, btw)

keep writing!
hi chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
is it incest?
idreamof chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
written really well!

the sneezing... words are kind of wierd, but otherwise its really good