Reviews for Praying to a New Goddess Part 5
alisosia chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this was a great story line - to bad it never got finished - I would have loved to see how river and jayne got together
DSDragon chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
And it just stops there? Aw man! And no updates for more than two years either. :( I'll add you to my author alert list, just in case though. :)
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Been two years now, so I don't suppose you will continue this. Would love at least one more chapter...to wrap things up a bit? I enjoyed your writing!
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
ive read all your storys and i love em please do write more ! love the way river sees everything
neisprime chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Nice story. You should write more.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I'm really liking where this is going and I would love to read more. Is it wrong to hope for more?
Fayth3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I'm really enjoying this series, I think you have the build up and the sexual tension in Jayne just right. River's voice is also a perfect blend of her random sentences and codes. Can't wait for more.
mik109 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I am enjoying your story so much. I look forward to every update. You have such a nice grasp on the characters and their possible evolutions after the movie.
Historynut Brikyzbabe chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This story is so good. I live for updates. Please, please write more. You are so gifted and capture the characters so well.