Reviews for In Her Image
superspunky7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hm.. very interesting and a little confusing at the end, but i loved it nontheless. very good

Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Aww... no one seems happy. He he. Let's hope Severus wins over the love of Hermione before he gets too many people mad at him. :)

Nice job!
anya chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
"He imagined the real thing wouldn't be so clumsy. She would be perfect. And someday she would be his."

Oh, yes, make her his!

Do a sequel with the real thing... and a happy ending!

Kichou chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Great story. I like it.
Dina Dissendium chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
shocking ending.
Lucenda chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
You have to write a sequel! I loved it way too much!
BedtimeStory chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
perhaps u could go on with the"someday she would be his" part lol..pleaze

anyway..i loved it
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oops. Well, Tonks was asking for it-there are some things that really should not be said in the middle of Seven Minutes in Heaven, and someone else's name is defintely top on the list.

Cute, though. Looking forward to see if he _can_ get Hermione in that closet. I want to compose a song called "Detention" to the tune of the Go-Go's "Vacation". Snicker.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
haahaah~! sevvie is such a perv! u should continue this! like when hermione finds out! pretty please?
septentrion chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
LOL that was a clumsy encounter indeed ! But with promise for the future...
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
That is just wrong is so many ways... and yet I found it highly amusing as a completely and utterly improbable situation. Not that I couldn't see Severus sleeping with Tonks to annoy Lupin, but Tonks doesn't seem like the type to do that. At least it doesn't work so well for me without some kind of work up on her reasoning. Still an amusing piece though.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4