Reviews for Costly Protection
TheAuthorFormerlyKnownasRoA chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
so sad, but so good... i hated it and loved it at the same time.
ManaMage chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Well...Colette was...interesting. I liked that side of her. I hoped shed kill Sheena...too bad.
Raindrop Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Aww, this is SO SAD! :( Why couldn't there be a happy ending?

Well, you did really well. I'd say it's very in character, too.

Great work! If only I could write like that...
LINKed up chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Very nice. I really enjoyed this story. I hope to see my other challenge that you accepted up when you acn get it up!
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Yay for hystericalness! XD

Very nicely done. Wow, I wonder what Kratos will think of that...O.o

Is that it? I'm assuming, since the chapter title is finale. But just in case, I say:

Keep it up! (meaning either keep the work up or keep the story up, depending. lol)_
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
You know, in all honesty...I think Colette would probably act like that actually. I dunno, they way she acts, I personally believe she'd get all schizo and junk like that.

Either that or she'd get real suicidal. But I think if either Raine, Genis or Lloyd was to die like that infront of her, Lloyd in particular, She'd be a mess of the very worse kind.

And surprisingly enough for me...Raine getting plastered actually makes sense.

Of course, you leave us with that maddeningly foreboding ending. I guess when Zelly goes Cruxis, he manages to mutilate the group. Either that or Sheena got trampled by a cloaked horsemen on a big pitch black stallion...I wonder which it is.

I liked this. Sheena's delayed and repressed reaction was incredibly believable, and even Zelos the asspipe completed this and complimented the angst exceptionally. Congatulations, this was a very well written peice of angst.

*-*Insaneiac the Maniac

PS... I'm guessing they never got around to that burial.
A Taste for Tragedy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
How could Zelos smile like that? HOW COULD HE?

RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Nicely done. Shame Lloyd had to die...

Lloyd: NO! *hysterically crying*

Kratos: *shakes his head in shame*

*copies what Kratos did*

Zelos: Overreactor...

Anyway, to the story, very nicely done, Shelloyd all the way! Power to Shelloyd! Woohoo!

Keep it up!_
Reza Novaria chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You said at the end that the chapter was pretty long. Your wrong. The standered chapter around here would be four-six thousand words. Just a thought. I am looking forward to reading more on this. Keep it up.
koinekid chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Excellent execution of LINKed up's idea. Well-written; please continue.
Daniel the Dragonfly chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Lloyd died... that is kinda sad, poor Sheena, but still it's a Sheloyd and I loved it, mt fave pairing ever, I thought it was good, I couldn't really find any spelling or grammar errors... I only wish it had a happier ending but it was good, I'll look out for more stories of yours in the future!
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Being the raging Sheloyd maniac I am, this finds quick favor with me. Lloyd seemed a little bit out of character, but I guess anyone faced with death would not be afraid to make confessions known.

Then I got to read as Sheena went into a full blown fury agaisnt Volt. Brilliance. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

It's a strong story, and I like it. Well written, and from a first person perspective none the less.

*-* Applauding and Awaiting

*-* Insaneiac the Maniac
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Sheeloyd is awesome, and Sheelos is awesome. I don't know why peeple can't just like 'em both. At least in different instances I s'pose...

At any rate, it was a little... m, I don't want to call it OoC... It was 'slanted towards OoC through desperation', yeah, that's it. But of course, it's not like that's an extremely bad thing, and I guess in a story like this there's no way to get their emotions exactly on the mark.

Other than that little nitpick, the only real complaint I have is that it was too spaced out for the genre of the story. Despite everything, 'twas exceptionally well done.
Mormongoth chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
So sad. Cute though.
LINKed up chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
NICE! I love this response! I can't wait until the final chapter! I really like the build up to the scene, and the scene itself before Sheena goes rabid. Also, the combat between Volt and Sheena is great. 10 out of 10.