Reviews for Cartoon Weddings Are Nice
Iblamepie chapter 1 . 3/21
That was a fabulous ceremony!

Blame pie
deonloveselena gomez chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
you could make them marry for real just ask the crew of disney, cartoon network, nickelodeon
Shabon Flurry chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Em, APJR, Nintendo Maximus does NOT support Chuckie/Angelica, he support Chuckie/Lil. Anyway, NM, keep moving on with the wedding fanfics!
anon chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
You are like awesome professional no 'superherolike' (Hackers)
Skooterwolf chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
**Sign** I wish I was there, but I know that they aren't real, oh well that's life )

But I must have say that...THIS IS THE BEST POEM AND STORY EVER! D
Watcher chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I adored it. And don't let others bring you down because they refuse to have an open mind. I especially loved that included Chip and Gadget in this poem. Well done.
A sensible reader chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
MC Otaku, you stop giving Kacy such negative criticism! This poem was very cute and you just can't accept that!
MC Otaku chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Just so you all know I am Phantasy Phanatik and Nintendo Maximus is "Some other guy." She's just so immature she couldn't stand being criticized so she pretended to be an anon and acted like an idiot. She blocked me from reviewing her fics, too! HAHAHA! How old are you again, Nintendo Maximus?

(P.S. I'm not a girl.)
threadbare chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow, that was the sappiest romance story I have ever read... in a good way. [It was cute.]

The only characters I can identify are Jimmy and Cindy [I like this ship], Zim and Gaz [*hyperventilation and a fangirl shriek*], Kimmi and Tommy [I like it, despite PK being my OTP... I am so disloyal], Tootie and Timmy [whatever], and Danny and Sam [ARE YOU MAD, WOMAN? *screams with dislike*]...

It was nice, despite me having no idea who half of those people are.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wonderful poem! Some of these couples are among my favorites. You only missed Chuckie/Angelica, Helga/Arnold and Raven/Beast Boy (for my tastes, I mean).

Keep the good writing.
Kururu soucho boy chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
A super wedding, cool.
Some other guy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw, don't listen to that freak down there! She doesn't know how to respect other people's opinions! She also doesn't realize that Henry & June aren't siblings! You keep writin' stuff like this, 'kay?
Phantasy Phanatik chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Oh, man, I just threw up. OK, I'm sorry, let me be diplomatic and just say that none of the characters in this fanfic have any special place in my heart (XJ9 is the only character in this fanfic who is remotely endearing to me). And allow me to be not-so-diplomatic and state that cartoon weddings are not nice, at least not for these cartoons. How anyone could take potential future relationships seriously in cartoons like Mucha Lucha and a bunch of others I've never heard of is beyond me. I'm holding back here, but aren't the little kids from Kablam supposed to be brother and sister? And even if they weren't, should anyone take the filler characters from an unconventional cartoon that seriously? As with Timmy and Tooty, this is a bit cross, but I can better see Timmy marrying Chester and/or A.J. (or perhaps his own father, or Adam West) than I can see him marrying her. (Simply put, Fairly Oddparents is my least favorite show and one of my least favorite things period.)

In short, none of the "couples" in this fanfic should be given a second thought. Most of the shows on Nickelodeon and similar channels were intended strictly to give different kids with some issues a laugh, not to evoke rabid "shipping" of characters who aren't serious nor intended to be taken seriously. Not that this is a bad fanfic aside from the go-barf-ness at all; despite your interest in obliquely retarded choices in television, you seem like a very intelligent individual. But perhaps instead of writing romantic poems that will only appeal to you and Nicktoons Anonymous dwellers, you could use such concepts to drive a romantic poem or fic based on all those video games you seem to like that have a certain level of deepness next time? Get back to me on this one.
Lucky Phantom chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
aww...thats adorable!
Darkness king of stuff chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
it's good but, I'm not a fan of mass weddings. it seems less special to me. still good!