Reviews for The Uzumaki Clan
Aurora Wesker - Dark Fox Lord chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh you definitely fuck off and die, your one of those worst Kishimoto lovers out there.

Piece of garbage.
Lillian chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
I really like this series. It brings up a cool new idea for Naruto for what could have been. I really wish this series would continue.
The Sage of the Seventh Path chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
Hinata's kidnaping was happened at her fourth b-day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awsome story so far, but, and sorry if its a spoiler, Naruto's dad's name is Minoto
jeremy legend chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
i want motr please
Mwalls15 chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
i thought his assination techniques were awsome and i hope the next chapter he learns a cool way to do the raseangan
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
UPDATE SOON
AirGearisthewayoflife chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
update
ViperineVampire chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
oh please please please please please update!PLEASE...I BEG YOU!this is one of my top 5 favourite fics now!

i. need. to. read. more.

OR I'LL DIE!

...

ok dramatics aside, i think it's so cool you actually made it so that elements take on a human form and that the number of elements are not confined to the specific usual forms of water, fire, earth, air and sometimes light and dark!i think this made the fic stand out like no other!i like how you didn't make kyuubi seem like a being that is almost totally omnipotent or omniscient unless subjected to the absolute higher celestial beings of either kami-sama or shinigami-sama!that's another special aspect of thos fic!so yeah!that said, once again...PLEASE UPDATE!...SOON!
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
I like this story alot.

If any one knows and good Naruto x Ayame or Naruto Harem Storys send me a link to the story please.
knoumillitary chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
hey man just wanted to say thank you for writing this amazing story. i am literally i love with your work,i was so interested in it i just sat down a read the whole thing strait. you are an insperation to me as a poet/story-writer. i apperciate your work thank you.
Tw33ty JR chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
that was a good story i really liked it
infamous mc chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
cant wait for the next chapter update soon
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
This fic is great!

Though right now I'm still wondering if I should be expecting anything from it in the future. Seeing as you haven't updated in a very long time...

But anyway, I hope that somehow you'll find it in yourself to continue this.
shadow patronus chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
Hey, nice story. I hope you update sometime as this was entretaining.