Reviews for Cheating
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
this is not a good story its bad i hate it oh and its troyella not ryella!
OfcourseItsBrookieeee chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
sadd./.!1i only did that to get rid of troy?lol..1that's awesome keep them up..!
namaste95 chapter 9 . 4/21/2006
Wow! Now that's freaky. Gabi dating Ryan before she dated Troy? And then trying to get rid of Troy? and that also by acting with her cousin? Wow. Anyhow quite capticating. Write more (including a sequel)
sunnyDemi chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Plz update soon!
purplesparkleypanda chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
HEy! I just reviewed your other fic too! I think it is a good idea to pair Ryan with Gabriella, some people do, but there aren't too many, so way to be original.

I really liked the ending! In one of my fics, I have Ryan having a crush on Gabriella, but it's like creepy stalker crush! lol not like this.

Good job!

~Thea
lol925 chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
i've never read a Ryella but personally i thought that was wierd. just wondering would you kiss your cousin to get rid of your boyfriend to get together with your enemy's twin brother? it was kinda confusing next time write maybe a more realistic idea. personally i hate Ryellas and i hate Troypays unless they're really good. then i read then but in my heart i'm always true to gabbyxtroy!
peachie1st chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
write a troyella stroy its just a bit hard to picture gabby with ryan
ZacEfronLuver chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
ugh! Please write soon!
EfronChik87 chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
The first part was stupid then the middle was good but then the last part was stupid AGAIN!
Mademoiselle Ashley Brooke chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
Ew...Ryella...-barfs- Sorry. -is a HUGE Troyella fan-
lipshake chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
This is really wierd. No offense. She was kissing her cousin in a really weierd way. I feel really bad for Troy. I love Troy! I'd go out with him. Wouldnt it be easier if she had just dumped him instead of doing illegal things like doing sexual things with her cousin?
lipshake chapter 5 . 2/25/2006
This is really really confusing! Why does she keep kissing will. Also in chapter 3, Gabriella went up to Troy after he saw her kissing Ryan and she said, "I want to get back together with you!" And then in chapter 4, she totally rejected him by saying, she liked Ryan now. Also u didn't specify that Gabriella and Ryan were even going out. Maybe u should make a new chapter, just telling everybody whats been going on and clear it all up. Please update though
meminenotyou chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
That is so mean of Gabriella! I think you should keep writing stories. I like this story and I think it would be cool for you to write more!
SVU101 chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
HUH?

lol update wow tha was rlly surprising
ZacEfronLuver chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
um...nice...write more soon! I still wish Gabi and Troy would get together!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »