Reviews for A Bed of Black Roses
Whoa chapter 9 . 8/28
Amy got dark
What's the sequel called?
A person chapter 9 . 7/16
Wow...! I really enjoyed the story, well done.
Wow, this story was cool with Ann awful lot of cliffhangers. But it was cool and sinisterly scary. Great story, can't wait for the sequel!
shadowfan100 chapter 5 . 3/22
good job on this I love it :D
shadowfan100 chapter 4 . 3/22
I love this series of fanfic it is amazing especially when sonic got the crap beat out of him
Omg lov lov love love this! Sonic is such a big headed blue jerk!IHATEHIM!
SheWolf2468 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
OMG that was an amazing story! I think Amy and Shadow make a cute couple. As much as I hate to say this, Sonic was a totally asshole in this story. Thank goodness he is not like that in the games or tv shows or comics. Anyway, I hope there is a sequel to this. I feel like its not done. Like, what happens to Sonic? Does he stay in a coma or does he wake up and if he does, what will happen next? Also will Amy and Shadow have another child? I must know. Please consider writing a sequel. You did a great job on this. :)
SheWolf2468 chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
So beautiful! It's so cute how their working at the same place. I love this story. 3
coolj chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
i am a big fan of shadamy and this story is the bomb
KillerGamerGurl chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
the story was amazing i love it this is about the 50th time i have read it it is amazing! i hope you do make a sequel and if you do please PLEASE! include my char chris the fox in it? shes a girl and shes a brown fox make her shadows sister or something Thanks!
Bridgeeta chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
hate how there scared but lol?
ALYSHA TOMBOY chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
THATS AWESOME WHO EVER YOU ARE BUT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS ;)
ALYSHA TOMBOY chapter 2 . 8/8/2014