Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life
Notsureyet18 chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
Oh my gosh, I remembered reading this story a while back when i was moving. The other night i was watching 'On Stranger Tides' and I was prompted to start looking for it again. Yep, making sure not to lose it looking for a lot of old favorites lately :)
FallenSoul62 chapter 34 . 2/28/2012
omg i lov ethis story can't wait for the rest of it

and i think hazel is the perfect person for jack plus is hazel still the new captain of sao feng's ship and crew.
jugalettePENNER chapter 34 . 5/16/2010
that was really cute
Scrambled Berries chapter 34 . 5/13/2009
That was... Awesome! - Barbara
ForeverFay chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
story so far it's odd to see someone try to write a young character(let's face it she's very young) and actually get it down perfect.

Great job.

Hopefully she'll keep that young innocnet quality for a while if you catch my drift. *eyebrow raise*

~ace
Aspendragon chapter 34 . 6/19/2008
Well, I did like it...but you started losing A LOT of originality to the point I might as well have been watching the real thing. At some point, it sounded as if you disliked Elizabeth's character and in the end, you replaced her with Hazel with her lines so that doesn't sound like an Elizabeth-basher.

When the crew found out about her pregnancy and you put her in good terms with Barbossa, I figured there would be a lot of baby interaction and the such with the baby, but alas, you gave your plot to the movie and everything burst into flames.

You also lacked quite a bit of realism, the way the time went it confused me, it seemed that Hazel was pregnant for 6 or so months when in reality mammals take up to 9-10 months before giving birth. It got me really nervous, I wondered how lil' Jackie would cope with being under water so long when they had to turn the boat upside-down, but the lack of detail due to your obsession with keeping to the original plot of the movie yet again slashed your plot to ribbons. Also newborns depend on their mothers milk and TLC when their born, it seems very unlikely your Uncle Tom would've been able to keep him alive after a few days of his birth with apparently no goats or milking animals, I also don't believe anyone would take a child so easily.

I don't mean to be harsh, but it is what it is. There could have been a lot of things you could have done, I IMAGINED a lot because you seemed to be foreshadowing and I was disappointed, keep the beginning, make more out of the middle and end.

Give your own character her own lines, different characters require different interactions, it gets boring to read if you know what's coming. Personally before you entered the Black Pearl movie setting, I thought it was going great, then...yeah...
Aspendragon chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
OH...now that I read the end of it...Jack was the captain over everyone BEFORE the first movie started out, okay I get it now LOL
Aspendragon chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
LOLOLOL I'm sorry but it's so funny (just so you know this IS a good review I'm not making fun of you at all because it might sound like that) I just started reading this chapter and I had no clue the perverted man was Barbossa! Why on earth is he calling Jack captain? That is hilarious! He strikes me as a more mature 'man' compared to Jack, so I just thought the entire thing was funny when they get along in a sort of 'hate-love brother' relationship. LOL
AnnabelleLee13194 chapter 34 . 2/26/2008
wow!
Dawnie-7 chapter 34 . 12/28/2007
Yay! So glad to see everyone is ok (well, ok as ir can get for Will and Lizzy anyways).

And family is reunited again, and she knows the song! Absolutely perfect!
Dawnie-7 chapter 33 . 12/28/2007
I do love that family reunion, lil Jackie and his mum that is :D

And kuddos to Hazel, talk about girl power!
Dawnie-7 chapter 32 . 12/28/2007
Love that line at the end, about everyone changing sides like the tide. That really sums up the 3rd movie perfectly doesn't it? :D

I was getting confused about who was good, who was bad, it was crazy.

But it seems as if things aren't going so well eh?
Crowned Black Hearts.pub chapter 34 . 12/28/2007
BRAVISIMO! This is a brilliant story. You have amazing talent, keep writing. 'Till your next story...
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
I really like this chapter, but will HAZEL ever get back to her paremts.
Sneyman chapter 31 . 12/14/2007
I sincearly hope that you have Will stab the heart instead of Jack just like the movie indicates, because it would suck otherwise. That being said, I like the story so far, and you're doing a fine job with adding the love life for Jack. At the end of the last movie Jack went off to the fountain of youth. I would suggest something of that sort with Jack and Hazel after Will stabbs the heart and takes over The Flying Duthcman leaving Elizabeth with his heart.