Reviews for Confusing Love With Lust
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Wow
MoonlitxAngel chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
I'm really glad that you decided to leave your stories up because this story was really good. I understand where you're coming from and do hope that maybe one day you'll continue writing.

I'll probably read some more of your stories when I get the time. lol.
The Spirit That Wrote Lies chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
What a beautiful story, you have truely and deeply inspired me. I sincerely thank you.
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
THIS STORY ROX! omg it's so different than all the others that i have read so far. gotta make this review short so i can read the next chappie. AWESOME
Andrew chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Ulrich's grades almost as good as Aelita's? That's rediculous. Remember, Aelita is ranked second or third in her class (they never stated whether Aelita or Herve is the higher ranked student).
OddObsessed chapter 12 . 11/5/2007
I only just read the last chapter and almost screamed when I read that you'd be taking your stories off!

But then I read this chapter and sighed happily. NEVER scare me like that again, ok?

LOL.

I don't think I've really reviewed your stories before, so let me just say one thing; I love them! Don't ever take them off lol! Take them off and i'll... i'll track you down!

]

-OddObsessed _
I love ya Code Lyoko chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Hey, really sorry for you. I love yr stries. and now yr quitting. anyway, i wish u good luck for yr life and school work.

hope to hear from u.

X
backstreetracer97 chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
That sucks so Bad, really going to miss you I would like to see the end of Into the Goal. But do what ya can, Going to miss ya.

Chris
melcho chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
I can't believe your doing me this! your stories are some of the best I'd ever read... :(

but n't worry... i understand you... please whenever you can let me know if you're returning r if at least there is some other way to continue reading your stories... (at least the old ones, which I re-read at least once per week)... if you can upload soon!
CodeRomance chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
oh i'm sad to see you go! your stories were amazing! i hope you life goes well! and i'll miss you!

CodeRomance
CreativeBeast chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
Sweet Story! I think I smell a sequal! lol
Tomboy 601 chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
I didn't think the story was as bad as you make it sound. I take a long time to update out of pure laziness! Not that anyone reads my stories. Hey, the story was good. Great job!
CodeRomance chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
the ending wasnt horrible! it was great! just like i wanted it happy! ya also recognization is a word but u spelled it wrong unless u didnt mean Recognition but i thought u did cuz that makes the most sense! anyway im sad that its over but im hoping u'll write more stories! ya? ok well keep writing!
Foxsoul chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Awesome job, good finish, let me know when the next is!
Amaherst chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
Aw! Loved it!

I understand about the studies, but as soon as humanly possible please try and update!

You know how much I love that story!