Reviews for Innocense Stolen
Crazygirl2030 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awsome story I soooooooo got this saved on my favorites thx for making this story.
VampireloverD chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
i was crying halfway through. im so happy that they had a happy ending. they may need therapy in the sequel though, noone can go through that unscathed.
starr1095 chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
dude that was an awsome story i was so scared for chiro and the rest of the monkeys loved the story and cant wait to read the sequel it was amazing and i loved it
JB chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Please write a sequel story so we know what happens to the team.
JB chapter 13 . 5/10/2009
Please write a sequel story so we know what happens to the team.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
Wow. I cried at the end. Cried tears of joy. This was one of the saddest most moving SRMTHFG fanfic I ever read. I love it.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
This was a great story! I LOVED IT!
shadowdragon07 chapter 13 . 5/16/2008
Very interesting story. . It was quite good. Plenty of action and suspense. And the details were plentiful and amazing. I hope you do make a sequel...I am very curious to see what happens next. . You are quite an author/fanfiction writer.
27's Fury chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
OMGosh! Poor gang! what's gonna happen to chiro? i can't tell ya how many times my heart stopped while reading this! ur awesome! can't wait 4 the sequal... unless it's already here... crap, now i'm making myself confused. P

n-e-way, amazing story!
leavingyouforme chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
This is one of the best stories about SRMTHG, very well written except for some missing or misplaced punctuation marks like here.

One look at the state of their teammates and Gibson could only utter;

“Great Suggazoom.”
The Emerald Shapeshifter chapter 13 . 6/4/2007
Okay, this has GOT to be one of THE BEST SRMTHFG fanfictions ever made. My favorite chapter was 12. I read the whole story, but I didn't want to reveiw each seperate chapter.

AWESOME STORY!
hahajopo chapter 13 . 5/30/2007
this is without the BEST fanfic of srmthfg that i've read my fave chaps where 1,9,10 and 14 well done
Chiro4eva chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Kewl
Phoebe chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
Hi I just found this story and I wanted to tell you that I loved it. And I can't wait to read the sequel.

Phoebe