Reviews for A Stronghold
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/20
Very cute soon n father stuff
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That...Was so Good. You should make more like these. I've always wondered what Vegeta was thinking when he did that to Trunks...Now I know XDXDXD
jessi chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Great story!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Best Atonement fic!
Zhekee chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
very good fic, I felt that vegeta wasnt ooc.
divahahahaha chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
i dont think vegeta is too ooc in this character. it still suit his personality. ohh this story is touching! i love it!

thanks for writing!
Viari chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow, this was a really great vignette! Vegeta was definitely in character. I thought you handled his relationship with Trunks extremely well. I had to watch Final Atonement after reading this. Great job!
wowhatahotgurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
omg! i loved this fic so much! Vegeta? OOC? psh. He was right on the dot! I love it when writers try to figure out characters and what they are thinking. ESPECIALLY VEGETA! this was an awsome fic. GOING IN MY FAVORITES!
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
oh christ im geting all emotional from that story please do write summore

~Al
Ronin Katarn chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
That was one of the better fan fictions I've read in a while. Very true to the characters themselves and felt fluid and rea;. Smooth, real smooth.
Mortal Guardian chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Vegeta too OC? Doubt it. If even the animators allowed us to get inside the mind of the characters more often than with just their thoughts, you'd probably get his character real close.
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
beautiful! (tear)...keep it up!
The General of Darkness chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
*blinks* Vegeta, OOC in here? Are you nuts! You portrayed him perfectly in this lil one-shot! Geeze, I could nearly dance on the spot...you've done what so many others have failed at: you've shown the fact that Vegeta does indeed love his family without making him seem like a complete, mushy moron! Go yoU! *waves little flag* This was extremely well-written...I have to admit, you had me laughing out loud in the scene where Vegeta told Trunks to point-blankly "SHUT UP!" .

Although, the lack of division between flashback and real time was a bit confusing. It didn't disrupt my reading too badly, but I suggest putting in line dividers between those scenes. Other than that, absolutely breathtaking.

-Da General
Sabu.d chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
You meanie! You made me cry! wow...I sound like Buu...::sniff:: That was soo swet! But it made me cry! Vegeta wasn't OOC at all. He still had the intense awesomeness of the great Saiyan Prince that he is.