Reviews for Hunting the Hunted
AA Addict chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awww! Fluffy fluffy fluffy!

ED'S A FRIKKIN' STALKER! At first I thought that he was telling Al some sort of hunting story, and Al was getting upset (maybe it was a cat hunting story? I dunno XD) but then I reread the sentence, and it all sunk in.

And I started grinning.

Like an idiot.

Especially when Roy heard the conversation, and learnt about Ed's feelings.

And when you said 'making him look smaller than he really was'... Sorry Ed...

And when they kissed in the middle of a store.

I was still grinning like an idiot when the story finished.

I'm still grinning like an idiot as I writr this review.

I want to keep reading more EdxRoy stories that make me grin like an idiot. Hint hint! ;-)
Chibi Kitsune Hime chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hmmm...i always pictured Rot as the creeper stalker, but Edward fit this role very well. I can almost imagine him and Al crouched behind a shelf, well Edward would probably be on his tip toes (Ed: Fuck you Bitch!). Ed would have this crepy instenst look and he would be all creepy and shit. Its just seems so cute!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Oh My Gosh, that was so funny!

Ed is so totally a hunter.

I love it- The hunter closes in on his prey. He can see just how good his prey looks when he's not wearing the military's unif-

Ed is so funny.

"Well yeah, when I say I'm gonna hurt somebody, I do it."
Rei-Sanjo chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Lol, that was funny. Makes up for the shortness. Loved it
FeriWiccan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I can SO see Edo as a would-be stalker! And pray tell, what is this "everything" about Alphonse that Winry would benefit from knowing? XD
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
e! way too cute.
Silverhelix chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
It's on, till the break of dawn.

Hehe, I like that. Totally believable.
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Ooh, so smooth Roy! Great fic Fae!
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
luv it!
inuyashabooklover5188 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
o the fluff! it is so pretty! i love it! ed was stalking roy! hee hee! that is cute! i think there should be more! it is just too pretty to stop there!
Fading wind chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was really nice. It seems like lately there are more good, in-character fluff out there. :D I'm happy to see that. The fandom desperately needs lovely IC RoyEd love. That was a great job, and please write more of this wonderful pairing.

Kaze
Bunny chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That was halarious, it's nice to read an unangsty story, and I loved your portrayal of Ed.
DrgnKiyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
:D Aw
new moongirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
lovely! i like your fics...make more!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Cute! Ed is quite the stealthy hunter, isn't he?

-Lina