Reviews for Forget The Life You Knew Before
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 26 . 1/13/2007
HOLY F*!

YOUR RIGHT YOU DID PUT MURTAGH IN THIS! I'm not sure Whether to punch you or to hug you. I think I'll punch you...it would probibly make me feel better.
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 40 . 4/9/2006
God. Now I really will cry. Soo good. I know I always say that, but its true. It's like an angsty, fluff mix.. Soo good. Need more.. But you have brought this beautiful love story to a close. Not that I, or anyone else for that matter, wouldn't love a sequal or next chapter telling what happens to the new Erik. Infact, I think I would probably be unable to contain my elation.
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 39 . 4/7/2006
I'm crying. That's all I can say. I'm crying. That takes a lot.. But I am.. So Sad... Such a good story.
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 38 . 4/7/2006
O my god! This better be a dream sequence! Please let this be a dream sequence.
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 38 . 4/6/2006
Damn! So god.. Why did Erik have to die? Mon Ange! NO! I will mourn! And await your next chapter.
Amber chapter 36 . 4/6/2006
I am very aware of the fact that I have already reviewed this chapter (repeatedly, I imagine) but I was just flipping through the old updates trying calm my insatiable chapterlust when I noticed the most incredible line: "You couldn't have let Roxanne do this? After all, she is nurse." So very neolithic. I love it.

Amber(ish)
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 37 . 4/6/2006
Yay! Another good chapter!
Somewhat Amber chapter 37 . 4/6/2006
Ah. Eagerly awaiting tonight's chapter: And so it begins.
nullandvoid000000001212310000 chapter 36 . 4/6/2006
OMG! YOU HAD A BABY! OMG! Do I get to be auntie? I promise I wont sleep with Erik...much...I love it!

Your soul sister

Little Lotte
Amber chapter 37 . 4/5/2006
My very favorite scene as I have often said. I vaguely recall helping you write this...

Gill

p.s. You know, I'm actually exciting about being beaten up. When does this take place, by the way?
MissJadeMask chapter 36 . 4/4/2006
babbies kick ass!
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 36 . 4/4/2006
Oh! Soo good!
Amber Gill chapter 36 . 4/4/2006
She THINKS his name was Carlos? Classy. You've characterized me to a t. But on the topic of Carlos: Surely this isn't the upset ex-boyfriend; if it was she would know his name. Which, by the way, is Oliviero. Or Fabrizio. Your choice, I suppose. I'll explain it all tomorrow when I'm no longer bedridden. On another, more important note, I'm very happy of course that the child is here. Erik's "essence of beauty" comment was very sweet.

Amber (I've given up)
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 35 . 4/4/2006
Noo! Nothings wrong with her... Right? IF she dies, I will scream... Oh, well, it's a really good story!
WyrdaAburHugin chapter 34 . 4/3/2006
Verry Good! As always, I look forward to the next chapter. Keep writing, I really want to know what the suprise is!