Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
This was just awesome! Glad I found it. I love how long it is, and that it had so many parts. You filled it with such precious moments, and had me laughing, near tears, and on the edge of my seat so many times. You should graduate from fanfics to novels.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/3/2015
They can feed at the same time
Guest chapter 36 . 10/3/2015
Aww Alex and casey are her best friends they wouldn't babysit they should be god moms
mariskasvu1 chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
OMG! This is by far the best story i have ever read and any doubts i had about sticking with it are gone! THANK GOD HES HOME!
iHATEamarorollins chapter 53 . 10/7/2014
Nice ok
Sunshyne2014 chapter 53 . 6/26/2014
OMG. You really put me through the wringer with this story. I couldn't put it down! I laughed, I cried... you name it and I felt it. I'm definitely going to have to get Mags' number from you because I need therapy after all that! LOL
Sunshyne2014 chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
Had to take a pause right here... Can I just tell you how my monitor would be SO off the charts right now! D-R-A-M-A! I'm going to need SUCH a long nap after this! LOL
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Great love it
Guest chapter 53 . 9/24/2012
They were all really good long but good and detailed
Creole Wonder chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I love this series! I've been reading it at work and can't take my eyes off of it. I've gotten this far in two days. It's beautiful.
TearsofTomorrow chapter 53 . 4/10/2008
WOW! That's about the only thing that I can think of to describe this fic. I like to go way back and read old fics and kind of stumbled onto the third fic in the series. I went back and started at the beginning and read all of them through in about a week. They're incredibly long and interesting. This was way more complex than any other fic I've ever read. The only problem I had was with spelling mistakes or using the wrong word (buy, not by, etc). I'm generally picky about these things so it bugged me a little, but not enough to deter me from reading the fic. I don't know if there was a fifth story in the fic or not, or if you plan on continuing it (I know it's been a while), but please let me know. I'm a huge fan of this fic series, enev thoug there were some times that I hated it because of what Olivia did and then getting fired, but that was made up for by the amazing-ness of this story! I loved it, if you couldn't tell.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 53 . 2/15/2008
omg..this is the most perfect endng ever! so totally beautiful and romantic and just perfect! Please please please continue to write more! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great first chapter..can't wait for more! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 22 . 8/6/2007
ok i know that this story is finished, but i cant tell you how many times i have read all of your stories with these characters and i havent read your new chapter on Silver Lining, but i had to read all of these stories again. i just love them. but anyway. i love the little part with Sam and Fin and Mac. I like that you have My name in your story kinda. my name is samantha (girl) but i go my sam all the time. so its kinda cool. lol. just had to tell you that i liked that little part in this chapter.
Ad Hominem Argument chapter 27 . 6/29/2007
Wow, I'm really wishing they'd just do the deed already
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »