Reviews for Serpentine
unheard screams chapter 15 . 8/27/2006
this story was pretty good. it was slow witht he realtionship (a very good thing!) but some things moved a bit too fast.
luv failures chapter 15 . 6/23/2006
I LUV LUV LUV THIS STORY! *scream madly with gle* i was so shocked wen i read the end of chap 14. i swear i had tears in my eyes, but then chap 15 made them all go away! _

i luv draco, n i luv harry, n i luv them even mor wen theyre together! i luv the ending, even the cheesy linez! but wat i luv the best is the details u put. this was hot, yummy, and rough, with just a touch of angst, n i luv it (did i say that already? oh well, ill say it again!) I LUV IT!
Jane chapter 15 . 6/16/2006
wow.. I really enjoyed it.. it's marvelous.. :o))
TheAceOfSpades chapter 15 . 6/16/2006
OMFG! That was awesome! I just read the entire thing and OMG! I loved it! I almost cried at the end of chapter 14. These kinds of stories get to me every time. Thanks for the awesome story!
blazville chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
Thank you for that epilouge. Last chapter I almost cried because I thought it was all over between them. I was so dissappointed and then EPILOUGE! I was impressed overall with the story. Good job.
Samael Kishi chapter 15 . 6/11/2006
Yay, good ending! It's kinda sad about Ron, but I've never really liked him, so I'm not all that choked up. Very well written story, and just generally yay all over.
clowe8 chapter 15 . 6/8/2006
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love this story. It has to be my favorite so far. It is intense, loving, vivid, and just damn good. The story is so well written. At times your descriptions were so good I could see it all happening in front of me like with a movie. I also liked how you didn't have Harry and Draco just jump into being love birds. I like how you drew that out as long a possible. Many writers have them falling in love in the first or second chapter. I hate that. I usually read Hermione and Draco fic, but I'm glad I came across this story.

Thanks!

Your fan

Carolyn

P.S. Love the happy ending
torigirl chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
i think i cryed
sbkar chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
Please, don't be mad, but...it lacked your previous fire. You took us on a damned fine rollercoaster of a ride, and then...zilch! I understand writer's block...I've got it myself. And I understand dissatisfaction with the way a story is going, but... Oh, well, it was your story; we were only invited to watch the journey unfold.

I will miss the passion of the earlier chapters, they clutched you at the throat and made you watch, made you fall into the story.
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
A light ending, which was interesting

Didn't have time to read it this morning so when everyone else was changing for gym I was reading it! Fantabulous, loved this fic so much. Here is my final review for this fic *salutes* Well done!

Jenny
Dragenphly chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
Good story - nice to see that it doesn't take fifteen gazillion chapters to make a good long Harry Potter story. Good stuff!
SusannahMio chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
I take it back Harry and Draco are too cute to be apart.
suishoku-ketsurui chapter 15 . 6/6/2006
YAY! happy ending! good job!

i loved it- it was a great read!

thanx!
ckhafreyahoo.com.au chapter 15 . 6/6/2006
'for real this time' lol. I was bracing myself for a depressing ending and i'm glad it didn't! : ) Loved this story!
Sara chapter 15 . 6/6/2006
Yay! I liked the epilgue...it has satisfied my desires...but if you want to make a sequel...I'll definately read it...
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »