Reviews for Serpentine
Sigh chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Disappointing. Please add a note whether there's going to be a sequel, or not. If not, then I guess I just found yet another story with great premise that's gone way wrong in the end. If yes, well, we will see.
SusannahMio chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
*groans horribly* Just kidding. I'm not so terribly upset with the way it ended. I like stories when Harry and Draco realize that they can't be together.
torigirl chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
yay! youre back! woot!

tori
Maddevillechilde chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
It was a great story, and the ending is good as it is because it leaves you a cliffie to write a sequel on :)
sbkar chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
For so many readers, I'll say it, "This did not end well."
Hahukum Konn chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
Poor Harry and Draco, but alas. :( Perhaps when the war's over?
suishoku-ketsurui chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
gah! the end!

o thats too cruel! haha

are you gonna do a sequel?

o please please do!
Sara chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
I love this story...but I'm hoping that there will be a sequel. Infact I beg you to make a sequel. Please oh please oh please! It's practicly set up for one as it is...
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
That was so sad... that they had to leave after being together for such a short time... It was a really beautiful and rather haunting story how they were so passionately in love and then torn apart. And sad, very sad.

Well done on finishing this fic, I congratulate you on it! Glad you finished it finally but sorry that its over... if I make any sense.

Jenny
Blood Everlasting chapter 12 . 5/27/2006
Dammit! I wrote fiction press dot net and it didn't show up. so that's what i meant, when i was asking if you had a name on blank what is it and all that jazz. urgh. stupid ffdotnet. :looks at the interweb:: you're the devil.
Blood Everlasting chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
So, I take it from your review reply you're not posting anymore chapters anytime soon? ::puppy-dog-pout:: I guess it's been a little over a month and a half. Bummer. It was really fun to read and it is incredibly engrossing. It took me by surprise, the bit with the cage did. I enjoyed that and I'm just really glad with the way you stayed true to Ron's character. The anger and the wary acceptance and constant distrust.

As I'm sure you've already figured out, I'm a huge Harry and Draco shipper. There are only special cases when I'm a Ginny and Harry shipper and it has to be a REALLY good story. . I may seem a bit muddled right now, but you'll have to forgive me, it's 2 a.m. and I can't sleep. heh heh, anyway, great job with this. I'm really sorry you weren't pleased with the chapters you felt forced to write. I'd really like to read what you had originally intended for the ending, whether it makes me cry or giggle. Oh, and I was just wondering, do you have a name on I'd really ove to read any of your original fiction if you've got any. Or hell, email me, it's in my profile. It's so hard to find a decent writer nowadays so I've latched onto you. You're great and fun! Happiness ensues! ::loves::

Love and Peace,

Doves and Geese, (yes, geese)

Blood
Lyon's Own chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
You needn't have worried. Both Ch. 9 and 10 are wonderfully written and very well executed. I enjoyed them thoroughly and I think this story is fantastic! I can't wait for your next update! The cliff-hanger at ch 13 is rather cruel so I hope you'll be able to update soon.
msberry chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
Great update!
Makkura-hime chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
oh it's getting so good! I hope that Harry falls in love with Draco! Well I'll just have to wait and see wont I!

curse you and your addicting story! well i shouldn't curse you but it's so addicting
willow064 chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
Snape now? My god girl you make me what to stalk you with a knife until you finish the next chapter! (that is not a threat ... lol, figure of speach kay?)

Please hurry and update! That was awesome!
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »