Reviews for Serpentine
sbkar chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
Ooh, is it gonna be ugly with Snape? Tensions and emotions are fine-strung now. Hell's gonna break loose, isn't it?
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
Ok, that chapter was really really good! Well done, please update soon. You alwayswrite loads and still leave me in suspense not knowing what will come next!

Its mean! lol

Nah, just update soon as i love this fic!
namkrowa91 chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
Such a great chapter! I love Harry and Draco coming back, what they did, and their little conversation at the end. The best part, by far, is the last line in the chapter. Good work. D
avihenda chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
ah, another great chapter. keep them comming :-)
unheard screams chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
so are they going to kill them before they leave, or what? they should.
unheard screams chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
ahh, the part where ron walked in was priceless...and when he discovered them kissing. it was so well done.
unheard screams chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
so far, SO good! fianlly, a realistic harry/draco story! thank god...well, off to rea more. its so cute and sad, i lurve it!
Makkura-hime chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
oh yay! I finally get to read this chapter! :D I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! It's so good!
Hahukum Konn chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
A good fic :) I like how realistically you've written Harry's unwillingness to let emotional attachments happen, while Draco knows he's hopelessly in love now with Harry. :)
avihenda chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
wow, update. I nearly missed it. the link had changed back to unread... wonder what will happen now.
Sorry I lost enthusiasm chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
WOW, ok well done on this fabulous new chapter

evil Lucius, dispicable Bellatrix and such a protective Harry/Draco relationship conveyed!

Brilliant! update soon please!
namkrowa91 chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
The wait was unexpected, but I'm grateful for it. This chapter was great, especially the end. Wonderfully written. Kudos to those who helped you.

Can't wait for more! D
sbkar chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
A bit of editing:

a mad mere (should be: mare)

Ligilimency (should be: Legilimency [see: w . hp-lexicon . org; remove spaces for actual web address])

Just how will they get out of the place? And, what happened to Voldemort that he too was knocked out? Is the fire still going?
willow064 chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
Wow, that surprised me! I didn't think that was going to happen but surprises are great! Thank you for that amazing chapter! Update ASAP
Lubbleeone chapter 12 . 3/29/2006