Reviews for Serpentine
willow064 chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
o, I think I was VERY right to assume you write WONDERFUL lemons! Wow ... I am so amazed! lol, please update soon!
aviehnda chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
that's so heart breaking! poor draco and harry!

great chapter! I*m looking forward to the next chapter.
mona chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
I might have overlooked it, but is there a bathroom connected with the office (Dracos prison)? It seems they are never letting him out...
Lubbleeone chapter 5 . 2/24/2006
aw ...I have tears in my eyes!
Fluffy Asian Pillow chapter 5 . 2/23/2006
Aw. Omg. I love this fic... Update soon please!

~ FWP
avihenda chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
lol great 2 chapters! the two boys are so cute :-)
Makkura-hime chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
oh my that was great! I can't wait for more! The last part made me giggle cause I can tell that it was Ron that yelled! I could just feeling it! ahah but it would be funny if you made Hermione say that! ahaha! can't wait for the next update! glad i found this story yesterday! :-D
mm chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
another Harry-as-the-elegant-oh-so-powerful-and-beautiful-damsel-with-a-temper fic. people just can't help to make Harry into a Gary Stu to get readers to like him. We like the screwy clumsy and plain Harry from canon, thank you very much.
willow064 chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
*laughs* Wow ... I really like how you describe the kiss. I'm sure I can expect a very good lemon from you! Ah, God ... people walking in at that moment is almost perfect! Now I really can't wait for you to update!
Fluffy Asian Pillow chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
OMG OMG OMG! Continue

~ FWP
sbkar chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Ah, timing is everything, ain't it? Your style is definitely keeping me on my toes. Looking forward to the next update.
Makkura-hime chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
wow that is so good! I can't wait for more! I really like this story! yay!
willow064 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Aw. That is absolutely adorable! *hug* Please continue to update quickly!
willow064 chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
Wow ... I like this Harry ... heehee. GO SEME HARRY! Please write quickly!
avihenda chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
oh, this one sounds interesting. great start! looking forward to seeing how the plot wormes arount and suprices :-) I'll be looking for chapter 3!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »