Reviews for Crazy For You
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Just a question. Is it your computer that's making the font like this? Or are you doing this on purpose? Because it's making this awfully hard to read.
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Where's the ring lol :D 3
Priestess Kasumi Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Very cute...I loved reading it!
Akasha395 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
*fans self with hand* is it hot in here or what? That was sexy!
Treasure Family chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
I love it. Great job.
nekolin chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I want to see sakuras face when they announce their engagement. Wait. Scratch that. I want to see the whole VILLIAGES faces when they announce their engagement! And the smut? Mrrrrow }:3
NaruSasuluver19 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
i love it,love it,LOVE IT! Really good story!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
i love this fic make a sequel please
ShadowDemon13775 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
loved it hehe nice
ClassicLover984 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I happy you wrote it! You should have had someone punch the shit out of Sakura! I cannot stand her! Either way you Kakashi knows! He always knows everything! He is freaking clever, man to bead the killed him! I think? I don't know, guess I will have to keeping reading the manga! Thanks for the great story.

-Classic
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
yummy!

Its so sweet! I love it! I'm going to have to check out your other stories too!
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
dude u suck at spelling no offense ment but DUDE! u spelled 'sasuke' and 'yaoi' wrong probly lots else but i'm to lazy to list them
noname00 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
your fic was just so cute
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
SO CUTE!
Hello World 2Day chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Aww! Smutty AND fluffy! I love it all, life's so wonderful when you've read a great SasuNaru fic *happy sigh* I love that both got to be seme :D It was nice for Sasuke to give up the superior act for once and take it like a man XP Yey! Can't believe it was your first completed story. It was awesome _ Can't wait to read your other stuff! -Luvv-