Reviews for Suffering is Optional
Lurong chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
... She's completely mental, isn't she? XD That is terrific. No, really. I haven't read any BG stories with a crazy Bhaalspawn until now and I'm enjoying the ride far more than I'd have thought. Niah's spastic insane and yet you're writing her thoughts and actions so well her insanity sort of makes sense. I especially like her dialogue. "I'll see if I can't talk them into letting you get a head start." You can't really tell if she's joking or not, and she probably isn't.

I also want to give you props for Gorion leaving that incriminating letter easily accessible for Imoen as a way to 'test' her. That's a great explanation for how she's able to find out about the danger in Candlekeep.
Mats Forsen chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Great story! Nice to see a bhaalspawn that isn't in complete control of his/her taint, it gets a bit bothersome reading all the stories of noble good people who are constantly moaning about their dire fate...

I hope you continue this, despite the lack of reviews. :)
White Iguana chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Sounds like the beginning of an awesome story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome job. I like the crazy stalker boyfriend by the way.
upndown chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
This is really a well-written story. Interjections with the mentally depraved, unknown character are well-placed. I look forward to the next installment.