Reviews for Life After Death
Thewinglessfairy chapter 1 . 8/31
Excellent story. Both this one and warfare are among my favorite fanfictions. It's such a shame that you have given up on it by looks of it. That or you died._.
I really hope one day you at least tell us how it ends.
Is this canceled?

Because it hasn't been updated in eight years.
black111star chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
So I was right about snape. I kinda wish I was wrong but it's not that important who it was. What's important is how it affected Tom and Ginny. I still want tom to die in the end. Even if Ginny misses him. If his death happens in a way that is out of her control then she won't have to betray him and she can simply curse the world and heal over time. She has two kids which gives her two reasons to not give up.
black111star chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
For the record I'm only on Chapter 11 so I'm simply guessing. When I read the writer was surrounded by colorful substances I guessed Snape. But since the naughty house elf in ch 11 said "masters" instead of "master" I'm guessing that there is more than one person involved.
Btw, "Warfare" has been an all-time favorite of mine since I was a teenager (I'm 23 now). Fabulous fic. And I'm utterly pleased to discover that there was a sequel! I had no idea until 2013 of it's existence. I love that riddle has developed actual feelings for Ginny and he is aware of them. I usually get angry when Ginny gives in and falls for him but your fic it actually makes sense.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
This story is so great, I wish you'd update! Or at least just let us know how it ends, such a great story x
honey-taste chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy? why did you give up on such an amazing story?
Beaufale chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Incredible amazing.
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
Keep going I love your story
Hayden Avery chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Awesome story, if you're out there still please update
FeatheryWolf chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
So you DID write a sequel? Excellent. I really like this, especially the parts with the little heir of Slytherin. If you ever update I'm definitely reading.
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oooh I'm loving this story(: and I love sickly sweet Tom :D

Keep on writing, to you It might seem like the story is lacking, but it still is amazing :D
LeLuvTrianglePenguinGiraffe'nI chapter 13 . 7/24/2011
Oooh I'm loving this story(: and I love sickly sweet Tom :D

sam853 chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
please update!
StateOfGrace chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I hope you continue writing :(

I loved this 3
courtneyp chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
it's been three years, 2010, and I've read both of your stories with Tom and Ginny. This one is great, I'd really like to see you finish it one day.