Reviews for Overlooked
Saissa chapter 6 . 2/16
Neville was great and it was food to see him hrow and mature.

But no, I dont think Sophie is right for him. I honestly dont think she will change - no matter what Draco may have told her.

Lets put it this way. I beleive that actions speak louder than words and while she says she likes Neville, she has not shown him by her actions that she does. One kiss does not a relationship make.

When they next meet up on the library, that's when Sophie has to stop whining about whose a dork, and whose cute and so on, and be there for Neville. She has to STOP putting herself first and start putting Neville first. Until I see her actually do that, then I dont think she will change.

This story ended far too soon with nothing really settled.
NevemTeve chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
That was really good! Of course some characters (Neville, Draco, Ron) were over-idealized, but that didn't matter, and I did like the development of Sophia's charater. Well done.
ronweasleyismyking chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
i really love how you write! i am so glad everythng worked out for Neville, he needs someone to love him, lol. your draco was awesome, he was so nice and cool about being with luna. well off to read more of your work.
TheLonalyFirefly chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
Holy heart-throb! That was so cute!

GO NEVILLE, and Ron for being proactive and smart!

surprising bit with Draco and Luna but you managed it! I'm impressed! Good work!

::loudly cheers and throws roses which Izzy has to duck to avoid being impaled by thorns:: hehe

samurai-lapin chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
yay!
TheLonalyFirefly chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
one word for Sophia... BITCH!

hermione was right... plz tell me you aren't still basing this on M McL!

(Even if its kinda like her!)

TheLonalyFirefly chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
GO GO GO GO GO NEVILLE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY... or should i say Neron!

Poor ickle ronikins! Neville should help him with Hermione! He really should!

And for the record, Sophia is an idiot and Neville deserves better! What kind of girl takes back a cheater!

STAY WITH ME NEVVY, I'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT!

ok just kidding, i already have Sirius! and my countless gay boys! LMAO

ah girly i will see you for a gab fest tomorrow! LOVES

Ilona
TheLonalyFirefly chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
aw... me likey...

and i liked the whole Mystery/name thing... lol

anyways... off to die in a corner... softball is muy painful for ones arms and legs... especially the legs!

ILona
Riye Link Reue chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
You DEVIL! How did this happen? Why is Neville ripped now? I am so confused. BY the way, good chapter.
TheLonalyFirefly chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
OMG... you just get cuter every chapter!

I officially LOVE NEVILLE! look out Siri, you have com-pe-ti-tion! LOL

keep it up, so cute girly! ah well, see ya tomorrow! and i wanna read the other thingy... kay?

BTW... WATCH RENT! No excuses anymore cuz now its out on video!

Lona
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Very interesting. I await in what direction this fic moves.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow, this seems to be turning into a rather great story. I just have one question...well rather a lot, but the others you will reveal in time. Have you ever read the internet stories of Hasai the Steel Dragon? I am wondering, cause I can see a few connections between Neville and Hasai, the main character of HSD. The love of storms for one, and the longing for power. Just wondering, have fun writing!
TheLonalyFirefly chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
HOLA CHICA!

so you already know i love this story times a thousand but once again i will express the admiration i have for you at trying something so incredibly different! SNAPS FOR STORMDANCER (and yes i am substituting your actual name in my head! : P) yeah... so its good! I have to say you are a damn good writer and we write damn well together! KEEP IT UP woot woot!

Ilona
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Ouch! I really felt for Neville.